Author Topic: 2 months post-op, butchered or slow healing ? ( with pictures )  (Read 7586 times)

Offline Zack

• Posting Member
I didn't, since I know that right now, the only thing I can do is wait. What I wanted is to know if some of you guys had the same experiences, and if there is a chance this will turn out better.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
If it's a seroma it can be drained by a doctor right away. Is there any pain associated with the lumps?

When I run my fingers over my nipples, I can't feel any lumps (but I'm not pressing too hard).

I think you should post this in the "ask a doctor" section, along with some pictures and closeups of the problem, since you won't be able to get a hold of your doctor until September. They could probably tell you if any of their patients experienced the same thing that you are or what it could be.

Keep us posted. I hope it gets better.

Offline Zack

• Posting Member
Well, one good news at least, i got a appointment with my surgeon next week ! The center only close next month and some people changed their minds about meetings and stuff so there is place for a rendez-vous with my doctor ! Very happy indeed !

Offline ap123

• Posting Member
Hey man,I had my surgery on Feb 14 (it was just an excision on both nipples). My Dr instructions were pretty brief because my case wasn't too extreme but still really noticable (I am 19 btw). I waas informed that I didn't need a vest and that I didn't really need to see him for a few months if I wanted, but I know exactly what you are going through. You look flat for a few days then the swelling starts, then swelling subsides, then scar tissue pops out. It definately does feel like I still have gynecomastia as well but I have come to realize there is nothing that can be done for 6 months anyways.

After surgery I was kind of busy and haven't even booked a post op visit yet lol, but from reading other ppls posts I feel like I might as well wait for 6 months to come and then I will book a post op visit. Right now though my nipples are definately still puffy and I feel small lumps under each nipple, I also wonder how such small lumps can make the nipple look so puffy, but the bumps feel smaller and the puffyness has went down over time. I am almost at 5 months and I feel like I should see my results by 6 or 7 months going at this rate of healing, which still sucks because I wanted to go out and have fun this summer with my shirt off but you can't always get what you want right :P I'll probably see the results I want as soon as summer is over :( but atleast I am 100% sure next summer I can do what I want.

So if I were you I would try to leave the nipples alone for a couple weeks at times and then grasp them once in a while, and you can kind of mentally measure your healing.  That's what I do, but when I keep feeling them everyday it doesnt feel like there is any progress so try and keep busy and leave them alone so that when you do feel them again, you get a little more happy when you realize such a difference. Its really hard to resist though, I wish I can just leave them alone for a whole month aha, def would see a huge difference.  So just be patient bro, you might be like me and  this recovery may take longer than you hoped. Cheer up though!!

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
keep us posted zack.....mine is the same case... had my surgery on may 30th...today july 12....my chest looked perfect when i took of the garment for the first time after 5 days....now i have started noticing these lumps...especially on my right side which infact was the bigger one like your left....i hope time heals it and i have this same worry of residual gyno.....god help us all :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024