Author Topic: any positive results out there for puffy/large nipple surgery? Pls help.  (Read 4053 times)

Offline dudedude29

• Posting Member
Hi, guy from NC here.  30.  Good shape.  Wondering if anyone out there has had positive results from surgery.  Making nipples smaller, removing puffiness.  And were results permanent? 

Generally happy with body, shape, chest -- but my nipples bother me.  See photo.  Anyone with similar a case who has undergone surgery?

Before and after pics would be so appreciated.

Thanks,
PJ

Offline dudedude29

• Posting Member
New to this site, but lack of replies makes me worrisome about this type of surgery... If it's not you personally, links to examples are also good.  Thanks, guys.
pj

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
Posting clear pics (side & front views) would definitely help. Doctors that frequent this site, will be able to better assist you.

Offline sadhuman

Hey,
I know exactly how you feel i have a very similar case. Happy with my body but got a mild case of gynecomastia just like you.
I'm going into surgery here in Paris in 3 days.
Find a good surgeon, trust it and all should be fine. It has a lot to do with how you much you tolerate it, i know i don't.
Cheeers

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Only one photo (not so great) so it is difficult to evaluate.  However, it does appear that you have, at the least, some puffy nipples.  If this has been present for a a few years, then your only option (other than wearing a snug compression shirt) would be surgery.

Please make sure you consult with an experienced gyne surgeon -- in good hands, your should get a nice-looking, normal male chest.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline twoshirts

• Posting Member
where are you from dudedude?  Hit me up with a PM if you have questions.  Your chest is very similar to what I had.  From your one pic, it looks like you have some gyne.

Offline puffysucks

• Posting Member
Yeah man, that's definitely gyno. I dealt with the same thing for a year after using natural OTC testosterone boosters for too long and having my test levels crash afterwards from shutting down my natural production. Basically after my cycle my test levels dropped down to around 350 pg/mL, which is the test level of a 70 year old. A couple months later and after some nolvadex treatment (tried it for the puffy nipples because studies have shown that it can at least reduce gyno) my levels shot back up to ~1200 pg/mL which is much more appropriate for someone my age (22) and someone who works out 7 days a week. You can try nolvadex if you talk to your doctor and he feels it might help, however don't get your hopes up. From studies I've read you need to be on it for 4-6 months, I was only on it for 1-2 months and I didn't do anything other than help my test levels come back up. If your unhappy with the appearance of it, I'd find a skilled surgeon who knows what he's doing and have it excised out. I had the procedure done about 13 days ago and everything so far is great. 7 days post op everything was completely flat and awesome, but a couple days later my right nipple got a bit puffy from what my doctor says is post-op swelling. I had mine done under local anesthesia for about $2,500 because my case was extremely mild and no lipo was needed as I'm already pretty lean and there just wasn't much fat on my chest to work with. The worse part about the procedure was the surgeon sticking a bunch of needles with lidocaine (or whatever they use) into each side of my chest. The actual procedure just felt like a lot of tugging around the nipple region and it wasn't painful at all. From what it seems like, puffy nipples are a lot easier to deal with and the results are much better than if you have full-blown moobs. At 13 days post op it doesn't even look like I had surgery other than the minor swelling in my right nipple and the incision lines. You'll end up with scars, but if your surgeon is skilled they shouldn't be an issue 1-2 years down the road, and even if they are more noticeable it beats the hell out of having puffy nipples. The great thing about cutting into your nipples is the color and contour of it is perfect to hide scars, whereas if you had some other operation done on regular skin, the scars would be much more noticeable. All in all, the procedure was definitely worth it, and if everything is eventually completely flat after the swelling goes down, I would have even paid double of triple what I did.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024