Author Topic: my breasts  (Read 3821 times)

Offline walt

• Gold Member
here is what mine look like

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Soo what about them?

Offline walt

• Gold Member
nothing in particular just a pix, I have finally found a way to get them to post.so here it is .

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Okay, are you considering surgery?

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Does the other side look the same?

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello all yes they both look the same and no I am not in  the market for surgery. I am happy with the way I look and the wife likes them the way they are.i have had them since 12yrs old but not this large and I have had growth as of late.  these pix are 2 yrs old and they are larger now . I don't have new pix yet . my camera has too much of something that will not let me post. so if anyone wants to chat or has questions please ask me .

hammer

Walt, your camera pixels are probably set to high making the picture to large to post! All you need to do is go into setting and set the picture size smaller.

Bob

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi Bob my camera is old and had 3 settings for regular medium and high quality and its only a 6mp camera, I am a diehard film man.cant afford the new DSLR I want.
well atleast I got a pix in here to start with.

hammer

Sorry to hear that! My phone is ten times better then my first digital camera! I've got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that takes 2048x1152 (16:9) and my new camera will take poster size pictures with a 26 optical Zoom, and I forget what the digital zoom is because I never need it!

Walt, the nice thing with digital, it hard to run out of film! I've got 64gig in the phone and plenty of SD cards for the camera. When your done, you save them to DVDS and they take less storage room, you only print a few to show off.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Thanx Bob I know , im not ready to give up my darkroom yet.i want the new Canon Rebel EOS DSLR.
maybe then I can get a good shot of my whole chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024