Author Topic: Trying to Find out as much info as possible HELP!  (Read 1786 times)

Offline foxie11

hey im a 17 (18 in november) year old girl from Calgary AB, and im about 5"2, 113 lbs and since i was in grade 9 i have had a HUGE chest. im a 34 D, but they look huge on me they are very heavy hurt my back and leave me plain self conscious. its awful! they are causing me grief!
can anyone help me out in finding a surgeon in Calgary who I could consult about a breast reduction? any tips for me? thanks guys this would be much appreciated i would like to get a consultation ASAP and get my boobs rid of in the next few months asap. thanks!!!

Offline Creek

• Posting Member
Geez, that' kind of ironic that a woman would want to get rid of something so many others pay good money to fake. Are they honestly that bad and this isn't a case of skewed perception? cuz I'm telling you right now that every guy I know prefers women with your proportuions. But I guess if you're not comfortable with having them then they're a burden.
Sorry I can't help you, but maybe you can talk to your family doctor and they could recommend a good plastic surgeon. In the mean time you can try doing some exercising to help stregnthen your back or do some dieting to slim down (note that when I say dieting, I mean eating healthy, not starving yourself like most people interpret it. You can eat all the fruits and vegetables you want and not gain pound)
Good luck

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
A lot of women think their breasts are too big, you just won't hear them complain about it (I never complain about my gyne to anyone even though it bothers me like hell) and if it's giving you pain now, it probably won't get better, maybe just worse.  My mom used to get pain from hers and she got a reduction years ago and she said it helped a lot (I was still a kid then).  Anyways, I don't know any PS's in your area but you should go see your doctor and ask him/her to refer you to a plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My Step-Daughter had a breast reduction as her back also, was painfull from big breasts.

As Creek and Achilles said, go see a Plastic Surgeon. Back pain is no fun! I've had a bad lower back for years. Come to think of it now, my back hasn't hurt since my Gyne operation!

John.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 07:48:35 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024