Author Topic: Booked surgery with dr danny oh .beautiful holidays penang  (Read 4381 times)

Offline Jollybean

• Posting Member
Hi there travelling and doing my surgery in penang in a couple of days with dr danny oh penang seems very experienced for gyno . Anyway i am 31 years old been having gyno as far as i can remmember really glad foumd this forum its really a life changer hopefully . I am married have 2 kids but as how you know its very difficult to live with gyno i was thin and fit  but then started not to care about my body as i dont see the point as i still can open my shirt in public and still cant wear whatever i want only dark colour shirts and t shirts.especially now that i have kids i wanna go swimming with them and my friends without worrying about my gyno. My parents and wife thank god understands that it means a lot for me . Any way cant wait to do it and hopefully dr danny will do a good job. Any one has experience with him? Will post how the surgery went and will post the before and after photos also . I owe it to this forum to post and also i want other people to be aware to just do it and not think twice

Offline Freddy

Hi Jollybean,
I hope it went well.
How much did it cost in Penang? How was the overall experience?

Offline Jollybean

• Posting Member
Hi there sorry for the late reply . I am 1 month post op. I am quite happy with dr danny oh and beautiful holidays. I am flat now had severe case of gyno and also quite overweight time to hit the gym now. My only concern is ,y right and left nipple is a bit diffrent but anyway its not so noticeable . The cost only for the surgery is 2760 usd for me but i booked trough beautiful holidays so they gave me a package including the stay that depends on where you stay . As i am from overseas . I would like to thank this forum and everyone in it as without this forum i wouldnt know about my condition and
The surgery to fix it. Any way here are my before after pics

Offline Muse

hi jollybean
ive already went to see dr danny last 2 month.but didn't undergoing the surgery yet..might consider with dr danny..seems like he was ok n professional. he already done many cases for gynecomastia..thanks for ur suggestions..

medicaltourist

Hi Muse,

might consider with dr danny..seems like he was ok n professional. he already done many cases for gynecomastia..thanks for ur suggestions..

Did you go with Dr Danny?  If not, why not?  If so, how was it?

Thanks

Offline Avitsl

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024