Author Topic: A Life with Doc Benjamin Herbosa March 23 2017 Surgery  (Read 6859 times)

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
This condition is not really of purely appearance problem.  Its more of Psychological . Can You imagine the stress, the stigma,  Things you are not able to do,  the phobias it develops in yourself with other people. Being aloof in the real world.  This even hindered me to develop relationships to other people.

One Day it struck me. I think I suffered more than enough. I actually did my research 5 years ago .  A very distinctive name That I always come across was Dr. Benjamin Herbosa.  I was still Young and just gone under the knife as well of my other diseases,     I was pretty Skeptical,  Ofcourse , who wouldnt be?  And Im scared as hell cause you know,  You will develop choices in your brain, Should I choose him?  Am I on the right Direction?

My Mind Push me again,..,

Ok .  After long 5 years of thinking and healing from my previous surgery,  This time Ive gone back to this support forum where I saw Doctor Benjamin Herbosa name again and again and again.  Im really tired of being like this, I feel Hopeless.    That Hopelessness push me, To pursue the doctor once more.  

Its actually surprising that he is the one answering emails of any inquiries regarding our gynecomastia problem. He is approachable, Concerned and flexible.    

Im not of ordinary Case, I am Different from normal.  Previously I have a history of Chronic diseases that makes this surgery even more Complicated.    Would You believe he didnt hesitated even though of my previous medical  History ???

More months.....
It actually took me 3 months of meditating whether to pursue my Surgery. I have no money. I have no one to be with, and its almost purely economical reasons.  But Dont fret,   Do not!!!!!!    Never be afraid to ask howd be your budget.  This Doctor is brilliant,

Surgery Day

I was actually Not Nervous or afraid.  The pain of having gynecomastia weighs even more than any other feeling. I was just relax and was waiting For it to all end up.  Mine was different. I undergone General Anaesthesia because my problem is big,. Its actually grade 3 type according to the doctor, And My Body might not be able to take in the pain.  After waking Up, Oh Wow,  It was all over and I was just sleeping again for almost the whole day in the recovery room.  

I was In Drain drain tubes for Both chest, and I was in bandage, Really strong bind across my Chest.  After Sleeping, I was Instructed to go home.

What Kind Of doctor Is he?

Dont worry so much.  ,  He will update you , and he will be always be there with you. He is  just a text a way even before and after surgery.

For me he is not just a doctor for me, But a friend as well.  When The world Came crashing on me, And I dont have anyone to talk to  He still gave time to have his ears on me, And I really appreciated that

Right Now Im still Healing And would surely Update this thread,

Attaching photo Next Thread:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 12:22:01 AM by Paa_Paw »

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
As of this Writing Photo:

Im still In healing state according to  Doctors taking good care of me 

Offline WannabeGyneFree

How much did you pay for it? Pm me please

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
actually everything will depend on   your situation and your talk with the doctor.  Hes there to help.  Just go to  his office in Makati Medical Center, or Email him :)

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
This was my before photo that I have... 

If you have any question,   ill  always be here to give you an update to those who needs it most.

This is life changing I tell you now.

Offline PleaseHelpMeLordJesus

• Posting Member
congaratulations pre gyne free ka na hehe , pre kamusta naman ang healing ? may group kame sa fb pre bka sali ka samen pre for motivation kung ok lang.  madami na din kame dun na need ng help eh 😢

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
actually everything is fine!    maayos sya at kahit healing stage pa lang   nasusuot mo na lahat ng gusto mo,  wala  na yung feeling of insecurity  at  ang posture ko noon  maganda na,   wala na kailangan itago...
tambay  kayo  dito  sa thread,  Im always here .   Nakikita din ng doctor to if im not mistaken :)  

He is really good.    Worst ang condition    ko  but  he done great

• Posting Member
pre pwede add kita sa fb ? for motivation din ? balak ko din kc magpasurgery eh , please pm me tnx , im so hopeless right now , i dont have the money and still saving for a surgery 😢

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
Photos  :  Before Surgery itself.   

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
AFter the Surgery  

Yes this is normal to look like this.   :)  Dont be scared

• Posting Member
grabe ang operation mo pre , magkanu ang budget mo jan pre ? kamusta ka na ngayon pre ?

• Posting Member
ni lipo ka ba pre or excision lang ?

• Posting Member
pre may recent pics ka ba ng chest mo ? tnx sa update pre tnx , kamusta healing pre

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
Yes po  almost  same parin naman  nung nasa taas..  

Healing is great!    Syempre di maiiwasan ang  scar,   pero  syempre laking bagay   ng freedom .  Will update

Offline decipher

• Posting Member
ni lipo ka ba pre or excision lang ?

Tulog ako hehehe.  Pero its excision .  Malaki laki sya .  Post ko  excision pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024