Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 5490 times)

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
Im new to this forum but have really enjoyed it.  My breasts have grown lately and I have come to accept them.  My wife loves my nipples and sucks on them regularly.  My nipples are highly sensitive and she loves that.  I'm a 42B

Offline Busty

You look best in a bra.  I bet it also feels better than going braless.

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
It certainly does. Recently I've had some back pain so I'm going to see if wearing a bra more consistently helps reduce it. Anyone else have back pain due to unsupported breasts?  If so, where do you feel it?

Offline SideSet

I did, but it stopped when I started wearing a bra.  Higher up on my back

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
what brand is your bralette in the pic?

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
I got the bra in the picture at Walmart.  It is Fruit of the Loom.  Very stretchy and very comfy.

Offline SideSet

You might want to try a regular bra, preferably underwire.  I think you will enjoy the support. No more back pains.  Plus, you will look better with the uplift and shaping.

Both good breast health and appearances matter.  The right bra can work wonders with both. 

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
I've tried on one of my wife's underwire bras and it did feel great in terms of lift and support but I would have to get used to the underwire.  I went back to wearing my sports bra.  My wife did volunteer to help me with a new bra purchase so I am excited to see how that goes. She wants my breasts to stay pointing out, not sagging.  
She had me try on one of her old maternity tops and it flattened my breasts like crazy.  It was too tight - couldnt wear it for any length of time.

Offline SideSet

That is wonderful about your wife helping you shop for bras.  She is so right about not sagging. Also, she is right about it looking so much better when your breasts are nicely lifted And pointing straight out.

When you go bra shopping, maybe the both of you can get fitted, try on, and get each other's opinions, as well as the help from the fitter.

It was nice of your wife to offer her maternity tops to you.  Too bad they didn't work out, but it is the thought and sentiment that counts.

Offline Busty

Sounds like your wife thinks of your breasts like she would any other woman's.  Sort of like she is welcoming you to the club.  Keep us posted.

manno1

Hi my gyn is geting worse sure there getting larger thinking of some surpory ie bra but how do go about getting right size google it seem well off 
any one help ?

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Manno1,
You've come to the right place! Here you'll find lots of guys willing to help you. The very best answer about finding the correct size bra is to a bra shop or lingerie section of a larger department store go for a formal fitting. However, if you just can't do that you'll pretty much have to go the trial-and-error route like I did. My recommendation for your first step is to go to www.herroom.com and check out all of their advice on knowing your breasts and finding a bra that fits. In a nutshell, while standing up straight measure around your chest and breasts at the nipple level, being sure to keep the measuring tape level and not pulling it snug and write down this measurement. For the sake of an example let's assume this number is 46. Then do the same thing directly under your breasts, but this time pulling the tape fairly snug. Again, write this number down. This will become your band size. Let's assume this one is 44. Now subtract the second measurement from the first one to arrive at your cup size. 46-44 is 2. Cup size is determined as follows:
A difference of 1 = A cup
A difference of 2 = B cup
                         3 = C cup
                         4 = D cup
When I did this I found that following my measurements exactly yielded cups that were too large, so I had to "sister size" down (decrease BAND SIZE by one and increase CUP SIZE by one) until I arrived at cups that fit my breasts. My result was 38B but I have to use an extender to get the band to go around my chest.
Good luck. You should get a lot of other responses, too, so you should be well on your way to finding a bra that fits.

manno1

Got old tape out getting 39in under bust and 46 no way i am e cup?
What do i add or take off to get right :)

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I agree that that's a HUGE difference! With that much difference, and if you really don't believe your breasts are that large, my suggestion is to go for a professional fitting if at all possible. If not, I suggest you go to herroom.com, closely follow their measurement procedures and even do an online chat with one of their representatives (they are VERY professional and will not embarrass you), and then order one of their recommended bras in the size indicated by your measurements. If the fit isn't right, go back to the online chat for help and consider "sister sizing" until you find the right fit. It may take you several attempts and you may have to return a few bras, but they are great to help you through the process. If there is someone in your life that you are very close to, you might ask them to help you measure so that the tape is kept exactly level all around you.

Offline island dude

• Posting Member
Manno1 chesty is giving good advice, A. Get a fitting, which I don't have the nads to do myself, B. Trail and error, in my experience, HerRoom, Barenessities, and OneHanesPlace, all have good return policies. Look for something on sale, and take a shoot. Band is always an even number, needs to be on the snug side. Cup is really best guess. Everybody on here was new at this at one time. I'm not much help, but know the feeling.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024