Author Topic: I've been medically diagnosed  (Read 3343 times)

Offline Johndoe1

You have to do what is right for you. If a bra is right, then wear a bra. If a bra is not right, then don't wear a bra. We all have a choice.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Busted (and happy)

Yes John.
Great to have site like this to get others advice and insights.
However we each have a personal "problem" and when all is said and done we each need to consider everything and navigate a way to coping an hopefully find peace of mind
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 09:38:53 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Orb

You have to do what is right for you. If a bra is right, then wear a bra. If a bra is not right, then don't wear a bra. We all have a choice.
Exactly!

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
I highly encourage guys with some breast growth to try a bra. After wearing it for a while, you don’t even notice it on you. But it’s really your choice.

Dudewithboobs

Agreed. Wearing a bra has been a solution to discomfort and pains and given relief when support became needed. However navigating what’s right for you is absolutely needed. Relationships, friends, work, public etc a lot to factor in that many likely rather to unsupported than risk being seen judged or gossiped about wearing a bra. 

aboywithgirls

Hey guys 🤗

I know that I can come across like a "bravangelist" with a "just wear a bra" attitude. It's easy for me. I grew up wearing a bra. You need to do you! I have always appreciated what a bra did for me. There are lots of women that I work with that hate having to wear a bra. 

Everyone has to be there one advocate for doing what's best for yourself. Whether it's a bra, panties or even if you're more comfortable in a skirt and heels. Just be happy and be you.

Love you guys, 

Sophie ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Confused old man

I have been wearing a bra for about 10 months now. I have developed permanent high beams that are very sensitive. Even at 100 degrees out they are stone hard. And with my growth it was becoming very hard to deal with. Started thinking about surgery and found this site just to see what others might think. Honestly any kind of surgery scares me. So after reading about others solutions I got a compression shirt..it was not for me!..hot and hard to breath. Band aids on the nips. Nipple covers. And even a ace bandage. All pretty much was a bad experience. So my wife and me started talking about bras because others on this site found relief with them. she went shopping with me. Bought a couple of sports bras. Worked great but wearing them all day gets uncomfortable. So off to soma we went for a fitting. Got two that felt great! I don’t hardly know they are on. And what a relief they are. I bought some jockey pull overs bralettes that work very well also. If I don’t want the nips to show I must have modesty pads or very lose fitting shirts. We have all kinds of braces for all parts of our bodies we can wear if need be. I consider my bras boob braces. And also helps with my back and posture. Life is so much better now that I wear a bra. Pain free. All my friends and family know that I wear a bra. I was very honest with them all about my condition. Some even said that they noticed my boob growth months ago. All can understand why I wear one. They can SEE the reason why...lol. And as for strangers that notice my boobs or bra.....I could care less about that!..who are they to judge me?...I have a condition called gynecomastia and I am dealing with it just as others might deal with any condition they might have. Like some people wearing a knee brace, back brace or even a brace for their carpal tunnel. And thank you all for your input. I would have never even thought of wearing a bra with out everyone’s help here. They work for me 😃😃

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
They work for you because you not only heeded the advice found here with an open mind but you also involved your wife and significant others. Because of your willingness to accept what you needed to do for comfort, you dealt with it far more easily than what many others do. Kudos to you. 

Dudewithboobs

Kudos to the acceptance and embracing. I love the brace analogy lol very true and also makes ya wonder how many people notice those with gynecomastia that’s at a level of noticeability definitely notice it and doesn’t say anything or give indication to and how many we worry about knowing would have no issue with knowing we wear a bra because it was already obvious to them why one would be worn. 

Busted (and happy)

The journey starts with getting the bit between our own ears sorted. Then seeking genial helpful companions to travel your path. We are always here to support others, but it is far, far better to have real flesh and blood friends to hold real conversations and if necessary put a real arm around when necessary.

Once this is sorted the rest is a doddle. Enjoy the journey at whatever pace you choose. It really can be quite pleasant whatever your feelings at present.

Feelings can be extremely strong and are often irrational. Try to be guided, by facts, needs and comfort of mind and body.

Offline Johndoe1

I love the brace analogy lol very true ....
I have also heard women call bras "boob armour" as well as "boob scaffolding" and my favorite, "over the shoulder  boulder holders" since breasts do not have any self support other skin and require some kind of external support. And the larger the boulder, the more you need the holder!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024