Author Topic: Are you self conscious of your Projection?  (Read 2506 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I don't think I project too much, but then I can't see myself as others do. Underneath my polo shirt I'm wearing a 36D Panache Envy.

Dudewithboobs

I believe the perspective would be better noticed if more body was seen to see how the full profile appears rather than just torso and chest. However I do not believe especially if you fill a D cup that the projection is terribly bad at all. Of course this can quickly change with color pattern and fabric of shirt. Wind conditions and so forth if outside. Or if you have a backpack on or anything that may show more pressure on the shirt. 
I don’t believe I worry too much abojt projection anymore myself. Only time I felt at odds was when I was at target last week and walked by a couple probably early twenties and felt the guy kind of side eye me. Ignored it walked passed and had to come back that way and they were still there. When I was walking by I heard him say “do you see what I see” his person said what and I looked at him and seen him just kinda nod toward me. That made me a little self conscious as I felt pretty confident no one could tell. 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
You do.  And would be noticable. 

I project, more than you, when in a polo shirt. Only wear polo or golf shirts with a vest.  I never roll my shoulders back in public.  As the weather gets warmer, I will need to transition to a jog bra to minimize what I have.  And reduce the soreness after a little running and mostly walking as I get older.  The jog bra's also work well when biking.  It surprising who much they move when trail and gravel road riding. 

Offline taxmapper

I have a similar situation when I wear any shirt with any level of spandex in it. 
I pop out a bit more and more defined. 

Eventually I think it wont be able to be anything but boobage.

I typically wear padding in mine because I have smacked and grazed the nipps so many times and the sensitivity has gone up a factor of 12 that is pure protection now. 

I am still small enough that it can just look like normal old man boobs at this point with little fanfare, but I am thinking within the year I will prob. be so obvious. 
I also believe that it wont matter either. 

Online Johndoe1

As a 38DD, I can testify that at this size, you will show, you can't help it. You can't hide your chest anymore than a woman the same size can hide hers but you can use some of the same hacks women do to not appear as large. In this polo I think you look good, you have good lift, good support and shape and good containment, but if you want to be more stealthy, you might consider a top one size larger or try a minimizer bra, or find something to layer over the top or a top that isn't as form fitting. I have found that it is better to have a feminine appearing chest that is well supported than to be unsupported and bouncing around. People will spot that faster than being well supported and shaped.

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Jonni,

I think that you are dressed appropriately. Judging from your previous pictures in just your bra, you have a very feminine shape. I'm sorry but, I'm just being honest. However I think that you very nice. Your breasts are shaped nicely under your top and your top looks appropriately size, meaning that it doesn't look like you're wear a potato sack and it also is not drawing everyone's attention to your girls.

Sophie ❤️ 

Confused old man

I’m not self conscious at all anymore unless the high beams are showing. For some reason that bothers me. I have 24/7 high beams that show through a bra and a t shirt or polo. So padded bra or nipple covers when wearing those kinds of shirts. Button down lose shirts are easier to conceal the nips. My wife and friends tell me that the protrusion or the bulk of my chest is not noticeable unless the high beams are showing, then they say you kinda zero in on them and take notice of the size of my boobs....just learning to live with it all and adapt to wearing different clothes than I have in the past before boobage 😃😃😂

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Jonni,

I think that you are dressed appropriately. Judging from your previous pictures in just your bra, you have a very feminine shape. I'm sorry but, I'm just being honest. However I think that you very nice. Your breasts are shaped nicely under your top and your top looks appropriately size, meaning that it doesn't look like you're wear a potato sack and it also is not drawing everyone's attention to your girls.

Sophie ❤️
Sophie, Johndoe1, Dudewithboobs, and all: Thanks for the feedback! Hormones have given me a feminized male body...if that makes sense? I know all of us here have breasts, but I also share some body shape similarities with Sophie. I know I can't hide my girls under a potato sack, which is what wearing a size up in men's shirts would be...(I was a size large men's shirt and losing 32 pounds dropped me to a medium. When I put on those older shirts, I look ridiculous in them!) And standing up straight with my shoulders squared is something instilled in me at a young age, so the girls are always saluting! 😁

Jonni

Offline SideSet

Jonni and John, in those pix, it is quite obvious you have a womanly bust.  Me, too 😘

Offline taxmapper

Jonni: 

Your not alone on the feminization aspect.  

though still fully "male" I too have had hips git a tad larger and wider, the bust obvious, and some other aspects that show a female aspect. (prob why I was so heavily picked on in school) 
Regardless, I think most of us know this and some of us are willing to allow nature to take its course. 

Plus don't get too worried if "pink brain" starts to creep in.   its a bit weird at first, but I actually welcome it. 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Jonni,

Sophie ❤️
Sophie, Johndoe1, Dudewithboobs, and all: Thanks for the feedback! Hormones have given me a feminized male body...if that makes sense? I know all of us here have breasts, but I also share some body shape similarities with Sophie. I know I can't hide my girls under a potato sack, which is what wearing a size up in men's shirts would be...(I was a size large men's shirt and losing 32 pounds dropped me to a medium. When I put on those older shirts, I look ridiculous in them!) And standing up straight with my shoulders squared is something instilled in me at a young age, so the girls are always saluting! 😁

Jonni

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member

Jonni

Sorry that I didn't know you were on hormones.  Forget anything I said.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member

Jonni

Sorry that I didn't know you were on hormones.  Forget anything I said.
oldguy, I don't think I explained myself correctly. I'm not on HRT; the hormones I'm referring to are my naturally produced mix of estrogen and testosterone.

Jonni :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 08:07:04 PM by JonniDee »

Online Johndoe1

Jonni
Jonni,

Many of us have varying amounts of physical feminization due to naturally occurring elevated estrogen or reduced testosterone, so yes, I think just about everyone here, if not everyone, knows what you are talking about. And I think as you have learned, not all of us can hide our girls easily, if at all just like some women can't. And many of us do what we need to do for comfort and appearance while presenting male, including bust support. Many of us prefer the comfort of being supported and contained even if that means we may appear feminine in the chest. I know personally, I am more aware of my breasts when unsupported and hardly think of them when properly supported. After my doctor found out I had started supporting my breasts, the first question she asked was did I feel more confident since I was supported and not bouncing and I had to admit yes, I did and that I had not expected that. She said that I would notice most people would no longer be looking at my chest since now, it would not be moving and that has proven true, even though two round mounds are still under my tops.

aboywithgirls

Jonni,

As a woman,  I definitely have my chest stared at more often  now than I ever did as a man. People, both men and women are obsessed with breasts, especially larger ones. 

I know as I woman, that I expect it but as a man with breasts that couldn't be hidden I also thought that everyone noticed. The truth is that a few noticed but most never looked because they didn't even give a thought that there was anything to look at. So now, I'm out for a run, all eyes are on my chest, it just goes with the territory. 

Sophie ❤️ 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024