Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 2061 times)

Brdy64

Ditto.....

What I'm lacking below, I was given on my chest 🤔

Must be a gynecomastia thing. It seems many of us here on the site are inflicted with the micropenis like myself 🤔

Offline taxmapper

In the junk department, I have the goods, minus my left nut. 

(never descended and was removed in 1985 to allow me into the Army.) 
But with that said, there are many other attributes that tend to lean me to the androgyny thing. 
No brow ridge, no Adams apple, slightly wider hips, no balding, uber sensitivity to senses, very light body hair, etc. 

The boobs are now going nuts (pun intended) and seem to be overriding the rest of my body. 

Sorta... you had your guy fun, now its the girl's turn. 

Brdy64

In the junk department, I have the goods, minus my left nut.

(never descended and was removed in 1985 to allow me into the Army.)
But with that said, there are many other attributes that tend to lean me to the androgyny thing.
No brow ridge, no Adams apple, slightly wider hips, no balding, uber sensitivity to senses, very light body hair, etc.

The boobs are now going nuts (pun intended) and seem to be overriding the rest of my body.

Sorta... you had your guy fun, now its the girl's turn.
The girls are doing a hostile takeover of the body. 😉

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
This is all very interesting. I do have a brow line. Have very little body hair including face. Have a small non noticeable Adam’s apple. No balding what so ever. I have always had long hair because I have a small head..6-7/8 hat size. So my thinking has always been with have long hair it made my head look bigger. It’s very think...gray now and normally wear it in a high ponytail. Very windy where I live.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024