Author Topic: Coexistence with breasts  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
It will soon be exactly two years since I joined this site. Then the dilemma began to torment me, surgery or not, and I wasn't even sure if I had real gynecomastia. The more I read your posts, the more convinced I was that I didn't need surgery. Because your thoughts and attitudes were somewhat in line with mine. And that is that there is no need to intervene surgically if the health is not at risk. As far as I know, gynecomastia does not endanger health. Her problem is of an aesthetic nature and this is the most common reason for surgery.
I became aware that by accepting our condition we also risk unwanted views. However, my past experience says the opposite. People don't care about my breasts, so I didn't even notice stares even on the beach. It's probably about the perception that breasts don't belong on a man's body and the brain doesn't have the same focus as it does on a woman's body.
I have to admit that it works to my advantage. Although at the end of the day, I don't care if someone notices my breasts or not. In addition to being convinced that I made a good decision, not to think about surgery anymore, I started to pay more attention to that part of the body. Especially since the growth has been almost continuous in these two years. Every time I raise my arms I touch my breasts and nipples, I can no longer cross my arms normally.... These are things I will have to get used to. And the nipples became bigger, more sensitive, harder and more noticeable.
There are 3 pictures below and they show the chronology of growth. All three pictures are approximately one year apart.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
to ,e your pictures look unusual. in pic 2 your left breast is smaller and in pic 3 it is the oppisite. not being a doctor to me what you are expirence ing  to me seems normal for the time lin, that is about the same growth rate I experience in the first 3 years

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Those are the same breasts :D Only the mirroring of the camera in the third photo is wrong. My left has always been bigger than my right.
Both are growing, but the left one is always at an advantage.
Quite an interesting experience. An endocrinologist told me remotely that from what he could see, my body was sensitive to estrogen. Several tests should be done, and a karyotype is also recommended, because a genetic predisposition is suspected. And maybe I have Klinefert syndrome.

Offline blad

The big question is...what will the 2024 picture look like?
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I'm interested too :D Maybe they'll stop growing, and maybe they'll grow even more.  I don't worry about breast growth anymore.  I have definitely accepted my condition and that I am not like other men :)

aboywithgirls

I can relate. I went through a similar experience in 2012. I  was  already a DD. I have the same big boob gene as my sister. I'm a 36H now.

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Sophie, you've grown a lot.  I read you on the forum and I admire your attitude and how your breasts have affected the course of your life. 

I don't know which gene is my breast size.  There are different sizes in my extended and immediate family.  I'm really interested in what will prevail with me

Dudewithboobs

The time line is definitely gradual and noticeable. Contrary to their size they do look great and feel even if a guy has sizable breasts if he takes care of himself it’s an oddity but not odd to see when seen. I’m glad you go to the beach and day to day without concern or care. I’d imagine especially at the third pic you need a bra I can’t imagine those things not moving around. Thanks for sharing the story and if they keep growing I hope the confidence and lack of concern about others views grows as well. Have you been to a dr have they said what has caused it to grow so much? 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I haven't been to the doctor. The lack of time is taking its toll, and I also have chronic fatigue due to work. I would need to get a karyotype, so depending on the outcome, the findings would give answers or not. I think, if I were much younger, maybe I could influence the growth of the breasts with appropriate therapy because of the complex. And on the other hand, I have an androgynous build. I accepted myself and my situation, I didn't care what the reason for my androgynous build was.

There are two reasons why I have no problem being topless on the beach. The first reason is other men who have bigger breasts than mine. They are always found on every beach. Another reason is the perception of men with breasts. No matter how big a man's breasts are, they don't attract attention like they do with women. A woman with small breasts and no bra will attract attention, and a man with large breasts and no bra will not. In my opinion, it is not equal. But such are the social norms in most countries.

Yesterday I saw a man, about 40 years old, with large breasts. They are outlined under his sweater. His chest hung, in my estimation, a little above the navel. Today I saw a woman about 50 years old with a shaved face. The hair is of moderate density, because the shave can be noticed from a few meters away.
Many people of both sexes have the physical characteristics of the opposite sex. In the end, it is up to us whether we accept them and allow them to be a part of us or not.
I decided on this first solution.

I rarely wear a bra at home. I prefer wearing as little clothes as possible :D

Offline Busty

You have gotten a lot bigger. And your development seems to be completely female in shape, including feminine areolae and nipples. 

I, too, also wonder how much even bigger your breasts are going to grow, and how much even wider your areolae and how much even thicker and longer your nipples will become.  They already are just like a woman’s.

A lot of women would die for breasts like you already have. And you seem to be still growing!

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
You have gotten a lot bigger. And your development seems to be completely female in shape, including feminine areolae and nipples.

I, too, also wonder how much even bigger your breasts are going to grow, and how much even wider your areolae and how much even thicker and longer your nipples will become.  They already are just like a woman’s.

A lot of women would die for breasts like you already have. And you seem to be still growing!
I also wonder how much more my breasts will grow. Since my last post here, my breasts have gotten a little bigger. And on the other hand, I gained a little weight. Anyway, thanks for the compliment :)

I took a picture a while ago, so you can notice a small growth if you compare the previous pictures.

Dudewithboobs

No intention to be weird and hope it isn’t seen as such to compliment but your breasts look amazing unsure what’s caused them to grow but if you gotta have em you may as well hope they look good as those lol

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thanks @Dudewithboobs

Complimenting breasts is not weird. Breast growth is a consequence of the body's sensitivity to estrogen, which is most likely caused by a genetic syndrome. As we age, our testosterone decreases with age and this is the result for me. I don't really have any perception of my breasts. So glad to hear if anyone likes them :)

Offline gotgyne

Hi Passant,
Bustymale and Dudewithboobs are right. Your breasts are really beautiful. I also think that it isn't weird complimenting breasts, be it a woman or a man. 
In fact I believe that all breasts from small to an ample bosom are pretty. And if they sag? No problem at all. The husband/partner won't feel unsettled, otherwise he/she would be the wrong person. For the public there are bras and swimsuits to solve this problem. And for the people who like being nude in public and visit saunas or nudist beaches, they don't mind at all about their body. I was an avid sauna visitor before Covid and there were so many different women and men of all ages with all kinds of breasts, lower female and male parts (some shaven, others not), the bellys and so on. To be honest I am more embarrassed because of my sagging belly. Two decades ago, on a doctor's advice, I tried to fix it with weight training at the gym. The result was a groin hernia and my first deep vein thrombosis because of the surgery. Since that time I rely completely on shapewear. If I support my breasts I can support my abdomen too and it is effective as well.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
@gotgyne Thanks :)

I was also a frequent visitor to the sauna before covid and it is interesting that I did not notice the views. I'm the same as you. My stomach is a bigger problem than my breasts. I bought myself a new bicycle, so when the weather gets warmer I will use it every day, both for work and for recreation.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024