Author Topic: How to contact Fielding  (Read 2842 times)

Offline jesusman69

• Posting Member
How would i go about contacing him? My doctor has never heard of him and what's a number for reference to see if he is even real. Can you guys give me a number and any sites he has, thanks.

Offline jesusman69

• Posting Member
I am also interested in Dr Lista. He has an option for the Missasauga Hospital on his site. Does that mean OHIP will cover the costs as they do for Fielding, thu smaking it 4000 cheaper, or am I dreaming?

Offline jesusman69

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot man. Fielding does not have any online reference or sites, I find that hard to believe. Also, will I be charged for consultations by either if i am prescribed by a doctor? Sorry for the questions but I need to be comfortable if i am finally going to confront this.

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
I have seen both.

I went to Fielding without a referral, and didn’t pay a cent.

I paid $100 for a consult with Lista, and he credited me the same amount towards my surgery.

Both are great doctors.

In the end I went with Lista for two main reasons:
1) No cut around the nipple
2) No long waiting time (2 weeks from consult i was in the recovery room  ;D)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 08:27:51 AM by fishy »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I am also interested in Dr Lista. He has an option for the Missasauga Hospital on his site. Does that mean OHIP will cover the costs as they do for Fielding, thu smaking it 4000 cheaper, or am I dreaming?

Jesusman...

Dr. Lista's technique is PAL (Power Assisted Liposuction) and I was told by Lista's staff that even if you choose to have the proceedure done at Trillium Health Center, there is no OHIP funding as OHIP sees it stricktly as a Lipo proceedure. OHIP considers Lipo as 'cosmetic' elective surgery and will not pay out. Sorry Dude!

Dr.  J. Craig Fielding, M.D., F.R.C.S. (C)
Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
2425 Bloor Street West - Suite #401
Toronto, Ontario  M6S 4W4

Tel: 416.766.8890

John.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 11:22:30 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jesusman69

• Posting Member
So if I dont require lip with Fielding, but just gland removal, it will cost me nothing? I have no fat, just gland

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
i don't think he knows that until he goes in there, there's always some fat i believe...and once he's in there u don't want him not to suck the fat out cause you didn't pay for lipo! and from these boards i haven't heard of one person who didn't also pay for lipo...i just think it's always present to some extent...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024