Author Topic: Where are Fishy's pictures !!!  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Seems like Fishy was the only one who had surgery done with Dr. Lista. But no pictures of him. Cann't see the result. I am confused here where to go? Dr. Lista or Dr. Fielding? Money is not a issue for me. All I need is full recovery with less pain. And offcourse ----- on the beach without my shirt @@@

I have seen John Bell's (bambu) pitures done from Dr. Fielding. It's first seen scary with cuts. But he had a good recovery. Now I wanna see anyone's picture who had surgery done from Dr. Lista. So I can access both situations.

Also, I must tell here, John is a great help. I must salute him for his kind advice and support. God Bless !!!
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Seems like Fishy was the only one who had surgery done with Dr. Lista. But no pictures of him. Cann't see the result. I am confused here where to go? Dr. Lista or Dr. Fielding? Money is not a issue for me. All I need is full recovery with less pain. And offcourse ----- on the beach without my shirt @@@

I have seen John Bell's (bambu) pitures done from Dr. Fielding. It's first seen scary with cuts. But he had a good recovery. Now I wanna see anyone's picture who had surgery done from Dr. Lista. So I can access both situations.

Also, I must tell here, John is a great help. I must salute him for his kind advice and support. God Bless !!!

Yes John is a big hlp and his pictures tell u that he heales good...

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
Hi guys,
I haven’t taken new pictures yet. But I can tell you a few things for certain:

1)      My nipples are still puffy! I now have what would feel like hard scar tissue behind the nipple, which is surprise to me, especially since I didn’t have an incision around my nipple. Lista told me to message my chest 3 times a day, and it would go away. Alas that was 8 weeks ago, and there is no change!
2)      The lipo incision marks are the size of a dime, and are bright purple. I am sure they will fade, but I don’t see myself on the “beach” this summer.

Also this leads me to feel rather disappointed with the results.

Yes, my overall chest is a lot flatter, but my nipples are still terrible, and the pair of noticeable purple lipo incisions doesn’t help much either!

Would I recommend Lista to a friend? To be honest, I am almost 3 months out, and I don’t think I would! ???
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 10:13:45 AM by fishy »

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Please get some pictures when you can fishy  :)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Hey fishy.... I just had a revision with my sugeon since my nipples were still puffy after 6 months..... now that I see them after the senond round... still look puffy..... but prob swollen, I had just lipo as well. It may also be loose skin???

Did you go in to see your surgeon to show him... should help u free of charge

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
i havent been back to my doctor yet, but i should. when i get a chance, i will document my story.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024