Author Topic: FIELDING  (Read 4478 times)

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.
I'm hearing a lot about this guy.

If I do in fact have to get surgery, which I'm pretty much crying about right now because I hate that section of my body, would it be best to go with him?

Where is he located? I live in Bulington, Ontario.

Would he do work on a 16 year old?

Thanks for anything :(

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hi Cookie:

Dr. Fielding is in Toronto near Jane St. And Dundas St. His number is 416-766-8890.

Cookie, I am now 36 and never know about the cure of this problem till March 06 (when found this site via Google). And booked an appointment with Dr. JCF and going for surgery in 1st week of Sept. You are just 16 and I would advice to go to surgery as soon as possible to enjoy the best days of University or your younger days. Honestly, I missed those days. Dr. JCF has special rates for student about $1200. And I think it's worth it.

Good Luck.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
Thank you very much.

But will he do it well?

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
From the posting from people arround here, I believe he has a good success rate. And I met him and seems like very nice guy. He offer student rate so I think will do it for you at reduce rate.

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
Does anyone know if he'll take out all the tissue?  Do they ever leave any?

And.

Why would I need lypo if I can burn of fat? Am I right?  Or is this fat in the chest, "not burnable"?

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Cookie,

I sent you a PM.  They take out as much "gland" as they can.  The presence of the gland makes the fat "stubborn" and you would have to get to a very low body fat % to lose that fat (~5%).  The lipo is needed to contour the chest and smooth out the look (otherwise yoiu are left with dents in your chest (where the gland was)!

The PS won't make your chest perfect, so don't expect that.  You have to be realistic about the results. Expect improvement.   By and large, those posting their experiences are satisfied or very satisfied when they use a reputable PS like Fielding.  His other specialty is facial/cranial surgery in children, so he finds gyne a "piece of cake".
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dr. Fielding is in Toronto near Jane St. And Dundas St. His number is 416-766-8890.

Dr. Fielding is located at Bloor Street and Jane Street. Just east of Jane on the south side of Bloor. Just minutes from the Bloor/Jane TTC subway stop (for those who are taking the TTC).

John.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:17:18 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
How long would it usually take to get to go for surgery with him?

Is he a busy guy? I'm going into grade 12, and I don't want to be missing too much class.

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
Make sure you check with your family doctor first, and get him to send you for a full checkup (including hormones, bilateral chest xrays, and all that stuff) before you book a consultation for surgery.  
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
I don't think Fielding need those stuff from Family Doctor. I had my consultation done in June and he never asked for such stuffs. I am going for a surgery in 1st week of Sept.

Yes, he is very busy. I think for whole process, it will be 3 months time. From your first call, count 5-7 weeks for your initial appointment; you will get a date for surgery after another 6-8 weeks time. He does surgery only on Wednesday. It’s better you call him sooner. And you don’t pay for your first consultation. It’s cover under OHIP. So you don’t have to lose anything. That way you can meet with him and get to know how nice he is.

Good Luck.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
G-Man booked an appointment date yesterday and he got October. So he is booked for next 2-3 months. Call earlier to cut the wait time.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
I don't think Fielding need those stuff from Family Doctor.

ya he doesnt need them before consult. actually, he'll make you fill out a form and depending on your answers, he'll ask you to do some tests. in my case he said that i was young and healthy so nothing necessary...i still consulted my familly doctor and he also said that pre-op testing are not allways necessary especially if you dont have any health problems.

surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Thx Brebguy.

I have my pre-op counsultation on Monday (31st). And I think that time I have to fill out forms and other stuff. So may be, he may ask for requirements.

And yes, good luck for you surgery on August 8th. Please keep us posted about your experience after operation.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Yeah. I had consultation on Monday 31st July. And he asked me to fill out the 3 page form. It's nothing but your life/family history if you have a heart problem or diabities or etc.

If you are normal healthy person then you don't have to do test. Else, he may ask you to some test before surgery. I had nothing to worry about so I am going for surgery on Sept 6th. Paid my bill as well $1800+tax. which I believe the highest from him. But I know I have a bigger size then esle for you. So it's worth it. I don't blame him for charging so much. All I want is, perfect result.

Also, guys who have a insurence from work, do you have HCA credit allocation? If so, I think HCA credit can pays off the surgery fees. I have submitted my bill to insurence co. as booklet says, HCA can cover the medical fees which are not covered under OHIP like message therepy or plastic surgery etc. I will keep you guys posted if insurence comapny pays the bill or not. If so, guys who are planning to book a surgery date next year can put more money in HCA and pay from there. I think that way you can reduce some income taxes as money you put in HCA credit pool are tax free. I am not an accountant but that's how our HR promote us to put some money in HCA.

Hope this will help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024