Author Topic: Just had consult with Dr.Lista  (Read 5521 times)

Offline shyboy

• Posting Member
Just had my consultation with Dr.Lista.He definitely knows what he is talking about and is very profesional,also letting you feel quit at ease.He does not give you false hope only what can be expected from the surgery and the outcome.I booked my surgery for early November that was the eraliest.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
New to board.  I had my visit with Dr. Lista a few weeks ago, and I'm booked for the middle of October.  He told me to expect 90% of my fat/gland to be rid of...though I'm a bit afraid of the other 10% to be honest.  

Offline shyboy

• Posting Member
keep me posted on how things go,god luck

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
Thanks and I will.  

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
shyboy/PeterBateman....

Would it be possible for one, or both of you to document your Gyne reduction experience with Dr. Lista. Take 'Before' and 'After' pics and compile a recovery diary on the 'User Diaries' board. There is limited info on GRS with Dr. Lista and those cosidering Dr. Lista in the future could benefit greatly....

John.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 06:47:20 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
I don't know about a diary, but I will let you all know about the surgery for sure!  Pics I should get, not just for the site, but for myself too.  I will try to post them soon.

Offline shyboy

• Posting Member
I to will post before and after pictuers,when i figure out how to.(lol)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
I have my pre-op pictures ready but don't know how to post them? I show some guys post actual pictures in the text (not the link to the picture). How can you do that? Can anyone show the trick?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 09:07:59 AM by tata3401 »

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
I see some have used 'imageshack' or something...but I also have no idea how to post pics...i'd need to upload them to some site for others to link to, but whats the best one and the easiest one????

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I show some guys post actual pictures in the text (not the link to the picture). How can you do that?

When U do that tho, It takes up real-estate on Merel's server. Best thing to do, is to upload your pics to a free image hosting Site (there are many - do a Google search), then post the link to the pics here. Simple!  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 10:14:04 AM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I don't know about a diary, but I will let you all know about the surgery for sure!  Pics I should get, not just for the site, but for myself too.  I will try to post them soon.

I to will post before and after pictuers,when i figure out how to.(lol)

Awesome guys....   8)

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Photos of Bambu's new deck and redecorated computer room hosted on 'eSnips'. 1GB free storage! I just signed up today...

Goto imageshack.com and you will be redirected to 'eSnips'. It's easy guys... just follow the directions.  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 11:51:03 AM by Bambu »

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
Peter, you dont look bad to me!

I am sur eLista can fix that, no problem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024