Author Topic: Unveiling my new non-moobs today!  (Read 3924 times)

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
So I'm taking off these foam pads in about 12 hours. To be honest I didn't really mind em, nice and warm. Cozy and fuzzy. ahha. fu_ck em!

I'm half excited as all hell to see my new chest (I didnt' cheat and peak:) and half terrified because under all this foam it's hard to tell exactly what to expect.

over the last few days I've actually had dreams of taking off my bandages, being at the beach, completely gyne free etc

in the dreams it felt like I"d been that way forever, so i'm gonna say it's a premonition.

when I get back to mi casa in good ol' alberta I'll post some pics and try to keep an updated log. I know that when I went thru the pre-surg/leading up to surg process I loved looking at other dudes success stories.

hope mine is one too!

ceo

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good luck with the 'Unveiling' Dude!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hope you get what you are dreaming for !!!
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
holy friggin crap! I can't BELIEVE the difference after just a week.

I can't express how amazing my chest looks. Fielding did such a superb job it blows my mind.

Chest is flat, no more overhang. Pecs look masculine and NORMAL. NOORRRRRRRRRRRMALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better result.

Very small bruise on right pec, minor bit of swelling, nipples are a bit numb to the touch but overall healing is going great.

I put on my tensor and underarmour and put on a few t-shirts and can't believe my eyes.

It's like beginning a new life...wow.

Even if I get swelling at 3 weeks I dont' GIVE A FLYING RATS A$S! If this is my final result I'd be extraordinarily happy, let alone if it gets better!!!

I must say Fielding has this procedure down to a science. He has great skill and I highly recommend him to anyone.

He has literally changed my life. Amazing how 12 years of torment from gyne in all forms can change in one hour in the 'OR'.

Took a slew of pics when I took the pads off, will post before and afters and keep a pic update when I get home in the next day or two.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Congratulation !!!

Buddy, don't want to through water in your parade but do keep in mind that next few weeks will be lots of ups and down. So be patients if you see boobs again.

First week is always great with "flat" chest and it change little bit, worrying that they are coming back as you remove the compression vest and tensor belts (3rd week). But then as swelling go away, you will get back to flat again. Still watch out for hamatoma.

Enjoy the boobs free like, my friend.

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
thanks dude. yes I'm awaiting the "oh my god it's all falling apart!" stage, but I will do my best to remain patient and thankful that it's even possible to experience this much change.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Buddy, don't want to throw water in your parade but do keep in mind that next few weeks will be lots of ups and down.
Yes, I have to agree with GML dude. It 'may' get worse, before it gets better. Swelling, bruising, mental depression etc...

However, you have all of us here to get you thru...   ;)

John.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 12:26:55 AM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline gynecomaster

• Posting Member
I had the same reaction as you when I removed my pads...It looked absolutely great. Still does. At that time, I was just a little concerned when I took off the pads one side bled a bit. But that was nothing. That was 7 days ago. Now everything still looks good but I'm starting to notice swelling. Nipples are still flat but my chest overall looks just as beefy as before surgery. I don't really care about that though as long as my nips ain't pointing outta my shirt.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Ya....... I am at that 3 week mark right now. Im not wearing anymore tensors or anything. You will notice that once you take off your tensors, you will begin to swell. That is what happend to me yesterday. I have a bit of scar tissue under the nipples as well but I am sure this will go away. I am still happy with my results as I know in a couple of months all swelling will go down and it will be like when I took off the bandages.

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
cool. I'm finding that the tensor I've wrapped is slipping down my chest below the nips sometimes even with a tight underarmour shirt.

I was thinking of criss crossing the tensor over my shoulders sort of paratrooper style. anyone have any good suggestions for keeping tensor in place?

I'm not looking forward to the swelling, however I'm prepared for it. I took pics 10 mins after taking pads off, will post before and after's tomorrow afternoon.

kind of feel a kinship with those who are around the same surgery date :) good thing we can all compare and discuss it.

fielding said he "wasn't worried about me at all" as far as hematomas, scar tissue, etc. etc. so hopefully the doc's foresight is as good as his scalpal technique =p

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
warpped tensor over shoulders and around each pec. man that's comfy, never slips, and doesn't show!

great technique!

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
congratulations :D  did you get excision done and lipo or just one of those? and what was the price?

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
excision and lipo. price for me was $1926. However I also had the good doc fix a big gouge full of scar tissue right between my eyes (headbutting incident), so I think it woulda been cheaper had I not had him do that.

Most people pay around 1200 for Fieldling It hink.

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
ill be taking mine off on wednesday

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024