Author Topic: Anyone have 2nd surgery with Fielding?  (Read 3229 times)

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Has anyone gone back to Dr Fielding after surgery to have some minor touch ups done (Lipo wise) ?

I have a consult booked in a couple of weeks to have him get a look at his work from last year.
He hasn't seen me since my day of surgery 1 year ago.

Just wondering how he typically deals with minor revisions to his work?

Also considering getting the ol love handles lipo'ed at the same time :-)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 05:05:50 AM by Raven »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Just wondering how he typically deals with minor revisions to his work?

Are you asking if he does 'free' revisions?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
I was refering to, does he accept revisions in open arms, or does he not typically like to re-work an area that has already been treated? Because of additional risks? (skin less likely to heal properly after 2nd time around? I don't know?)

How does he do revisions, Local/general anaethesia?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I was refering to, does he accept revisions in open arms, or does he not typically like to re-work an area that has already been treated?

Raven....

Can't imagine why JCF would not do revisions.

Give Leslie a call and ask what JCF's revision policy is... This is something that I did not ask at my consult.   :-/

John.

Offline Dadadaboom

• Posting Member
Hi, what sort of touch ups do you need? Is there something wrong with the way your chest looks as a result of the surgery (i.e. was there something wrong with the initial surgery) or is it something totally unrelated?

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
No worries there dadaboom.

I just feel that there are a couple of spots that could have used a little more lipo.
I am very happy with my results, so please do not let this hinder you while your waiting to recover yourself :)
He did a great job... as Im sure he has done on you as well.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
all PS's  should have a revision policy.....

The Ps will usually want to see you up to 3 months post op (if possible) to be sure he got all the fat, the chest is cemetrically correct, and that you are satisfied.. most times a revision is necessary.. I know, I needed 2 revisions... and no   was not Fielding... before you ask.

Most will also do revisions in the office under a local.. and not only for gyno surgery... same for all lipo surgeries
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 05:54:39 PM by rocketrob »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024