Author Topic: Who is the best?  (Read 3504 times)

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Who is the best surgeon in Canada when it comes to gynecomastia?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'd say Dr. J.C. Fielding...  But then I'm biased...   ;D

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Has he fixed yours or anybody elses puffy nipples?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I didn't have puffies...  sorry dude....

GB

Offline kenyo

• Posting Member
Has he fixed yours or anybody elses puffy nipples?

I had puffy nipples, he removed the gland and that fixed the problem for the most part.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Hi,

I'm 6 weeks post op with Fielding and on my left side still have puffy nip and my right side is OK but still swelling. Is it normal to still have puffiness 6 weeks after surgery? I'm patient but I'm a bit worried since the 2 sides are looking way different at the moment. BTW, prior to surgery, my left side was smaller, now it's bigger and looking weird again.

Thanks.

Offline kenyo

• Posting Member
In terms of normal healing time I think it depends on how your operation went.

I am only 3 weeks post op, but my right side was completely perfect with no blood during the op or the recovery and looked flat right when he took off the foam (1 week post op).

On the other hand, my left side was bleeding like crazy after the op and the blood seeped through the vest, the foam and the hospital garments and even the blanket. Feilding came in the same day of the operation removed the foam and with local anesthetic put in a drain to remove the blood. He told me I had a complication called 'hematoma' and said that there was no bleeding during my operation, but I had termors while waking up from the anesthesia, and that must have resulted in the blood vessal breaking.

Afterwards the left side was extremely swollen up and bruised and looked worse then it did before the operation. Then at 1 week post op he drained the hematoma blood build up again. At this point my left side looked awful a lot worse then before the operation. I had large red buildups of blood under my skin on the left side that felt hard and painful to touch.

Around 3 weeks post-op though the left side healed up pretty well. There is still some old hematoma that hadn't been reabsorbed into my system and was still pushing the areolas out a bit on the left side (not as bad as with gyne). So it doesn't look completely the same as the right side but I can 'feel' that it is not gland but fluid. I looks a lot better than it did before the op.

6 weeks seems like a long time but if you can see it healing then don't worry about it, but if it's getting worse then you might want to get it looked at.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 06:09:42 PM by kenyo »

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
I had no complications during the surgery or after, everything was OK. When I took off the foams I had a flat chest but it began swelling shortly after. Now I still have a puffy nip and my right side is swelling, I'm waiting for the 3 months before calling him. So far, I haven't seen a lot of progress on my left side and that's what worries me, it looks like the same and I have the impression that I still have some gland on that side.....but again after surgery it was flat so I don't know what to think....

I would be interested in hearing from some of the other guys like BC Guy, Give me Life and Brebguy since they are 5 or 6 months after surgery.

Thanks for your response Kenyo and good luck to you!!!

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I am nearly 3 months post OP..... Have an indented puffy nipple on the right side and a puffy on the left side...

BEAT THAT COMBO!

when I flex it indents... when I relax it puffs out????

It seems that as time goes on.... the nipples are lookin worse... I will never recommend my PS.

have had 2 lipos and 1 gland removal.... I may book a meeting with Fielding as soon as spring if I see no change within the next 3 months!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024