Author Topic: ugh the swelling...  (Read 3182 times)

Offline itsgonnahappen

• Posting Member
Man I should have taken post pictures and stuff cause I didn't see my chest grow too much after surgery but now I'm looking at them and they are starting to look bigger again! I know I gotta be patient but it's just hard to know if they actually grew or I am just being paranoid...

Just wondering from people who have had surgery how much does the swelling reduce like is it a considerable amount?  Also, does your final chest look alot different than when it swelled up? Thanks guys!

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
one to 3 days after the surgery, my chest looked awesome.  then it went to shxt after that....i'm having revision next month.  the swelling goes up and down, moves to diff areas, and may or may not lead to scar tissue in certain areas...i have a massive lump of scar tiss or something on left side, and 'tubes' on both sides.  you'll just have to wait it out and see unfortunately. 

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
its normal for swelling to happen, give it time. Who was your PS?

Offline itsgonnahappen

• Posting Member
I had fielding, but I am really impressed with the scars, because I can barely see them and I m 3 weeks post op today!  But as for swelling, they looked great initially but now they are looking better than they did before but still bigger than right after surgery so I guess Im just being impatient.  But I was just wondering how MUCH does it go down after swelling? Is it really significant?

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
At the consult, fielding told me within 3 months you see your results. So anytime up to 3 months. So right now even with the swelling its still better than pre-op right?

Offline willidoit

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I've been reading posts for about 2 years now, gathering up the courage to get it done. But there is one thing that keeps confusing me. How can the results be the same of even worse after the surgery? Logic will tell you that if your remove gland and lipo some fat - the overall size is going to be smaller. If you think how long it's taken us to get moobs (for me i'm 27), how can it be worse after 5 months - 1 year after surgery?

Explain this please!

Offline willidoit

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024