Author Topic: questions about puffy nipple surgery results  (Read 4842 times)

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
i have your standard puff nipple condition, but ohter then that i have pecs and a low bodyfat percentage. i am going to have surgery as so as i can raise the money for it, but was just wondering what peoples overall results were for puffy nipples?

does the operation make them look like normal nipples or does this make them concaved and abnormal? and what are peoples success rates (e.g has anyone had to go back for a revision after an operaton to correct their puffy nipples)

any feedback would be great guys, cheers

Offline nipman

• Posting Member
I have the same Questions.  I'm about 9 percent bf, have pretty large pec muscles and large puffy nips.  I'm supposed to have surgery with Dr. Bermant in four weeks.  I'm scared that it wont look natural, or dimpled.  I guess I'll have to see as it turns out, I cant stand having these little bitch breasts.  I'm about 6 foot 185, I'v got a pretty nice body but I'm still scared to take my shirt off inb public.  Its a damn shame that as much as I put into workingout I still cant seem to get rid of this shit.  I really hope that Bermant can make this Shit look right so that all the hos that dissed me can suck on my balls.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I had puffy nipples and had excision and lipo. Overall, it still looks better than pre-op; however, I still am not happy because puff nips are still there slightly. I went for a revision, and the results were better but still not what I was expecting. Plus, areola are irregular shape now. Very depressing because my expectations were set to high. Just remember , this is an improvement but not a perfect fix. My body fat is about 10%, and I was expecting perfection, definitely not the case. Surgery is a risk but if you don't do it you will never know what it could look like. Everyones results vary.

DrBermant

i have your standard puff nipple condition, but ohter then that i have pecs and a low bodyfat percentage. i am going to have surgery as so as i can raise the money for it, but was just wondering what peoples overall results were for puffy nipples?

does the operation make them look like normal nipples or does this make them concaved and abnormal? and what are peoples success rates (e.g has anyone had to go back for a revision after an operaton to correct their puffy nipples)

any feedback would be great guys, cheers

"Puffy Nipples" is a common public term for gynecomastia. 

The problem is the the term puffy nipples is a phrase that mean so many different things to so many different people.  Words just do not convey the actual problem very well - images do a little better, but still are not the same as an actual in office evaluation with your doctor.  This Gynecomastia Picture Gallery of Puffy Nipples begins to show some of the various problems patients have called "puffy."

Putting up pictures (using standard views before and after surgery) is one way to discuss what the problem was before surgery and what has happened.   Options depend on what is really going on.

Let us try to look what I mean by the problem of the words only descriptions.  "Large nips", "puffy nipples," "puffed nipples,"  and "puffy nips" are a common terms many give to a problem that extends to the region about the areola.   The nipple is actually the central raised structure inside the pigmented areola.

"Puffed nipples" can be a problem for some that involves long nipples above the areola where nipple reduction alone helps.

"Puffy Nipps" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms.  The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland.  The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass.  There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

In many of these patients with "puffy nipples," there was no firm tissue under the areola, just fat and soft gland.  Here is one example of puffy nipples in a muscular male.  Here is another example of   puffed nipples.  Here is another patient with puffy nipple gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipples" can also be a combination of gynecomastia and big nipples.

I prefer my Dynamic Technique that adapts to the problem found during surgery to minimize such issues as residual deformity after surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024