Author Topic: Last time you went swimming  (Read 7595 times)

Offline Wolf_Blitz

• Posting Member
  • Intelligent, knowing, wise and shrewd.

I gave up wearing a tee for such things long ago when I realized that my efforts to hde my breasts were actually calling attention to them.

That's one reason why I just stopped going. Everyone asks why you are wearing a t-shirt and you know they don't believe the flimsy excuse of "to prevent sunburn" because they can see the contour of you chest from the wet t-shirt sticking to you. Besides, you stick out like a sore thumb because no one else is wearing one. It's easier just to say you don't feel like going swimming.

about as long as i've had it, around 1980.  i did go once about 10 years after that at night in a lake when nobody was around, but not since. 

That sucks. I don't want to go without swimming for that long.

http://www.conservationhamilton.on.ca/virtual-tours/waterworks/index.html#

If you click on the virtual tour for the top right slide and pan around a bit to the wall, you'll see the sign that says no t-shirts.

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I cheated.  About 7 years ago I had a pool installed in my back yard.  I can swim whenever I want without embarrassment.

My wife and I went to the Caribbean a couple of years ago where we stopped in on a waterfall in Jamaica.  There was a photographer there taking pictures.  I didn't have my shirt on.  When we got the picture back I wished that I had worn a shirt as the moobs seemed so obvious to me.  I'm glad I had fun at the time before seeing the picture.

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
Last time I went swimming, hmmm, I don't really remember.  However, I am supposed to go to a vacation spot with some friends in two weeks.  I am not looking forward to it at all.  I am hoping the weather will be bad so nobody goes swimming, but it is unlikely. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024