Author Topic: Operation done...Before and After pics  (Read 20586 times)

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Thanks so much for your reply, no I don't have an OHIP card yet but I expect to be a landed immigrant soon so I should be able to get it soon. I had my immigration medical exam already so I don't think it's going to take that long. My options are to wait till I get the card or just have the procedure done sooner. I've seen the work he's done and he seems to be amazing...but I was more inclined maybe perhaps to go to the Sates to have that operation which is gonna cost a lot more...so I don't really know. Thanks anyway for the help.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Thanks so much for your reply, no I don't have an OHIP card yet but I expect to be a landed immigrant soon so I should be able to get it soon. I had my immigration medical exam already so I don't think it's going to take that long. My options are to wait till I get the card or just have the procedure done sooner. I've seen the work he's done and he seems to be amazing...but I was more inclined maybe perhaps to go to the Sates to have that operation which is gonna cost a lot more...so I don't really know. Thanks anyway for the help.

No point in going all the way to the states man,  plenty of good surgeons here. If i was you I would just wait to have OHIP coverage, then go see Fielding.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024