Author Topic: Me, Sadgyneguy, on my 3rd lipo. :( comments please  (Read 26594 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
im on my fifth month now post op. its still not ok. i went to church, and i can see some people staring at my chest... :( :( :( i will post some photos within this week. :(  :'(
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
I'm not gonna lie..I think you are a little crazy.

There is no possible way that people were staring at your chest at church. Your one of the flattest post op cases ive ever seen. Most guys chest stick out further than ur chest naturally without gyne.

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
Sad, I think your chest looks ok. No puffy nipples, no sagging breasts. Based on the pics you posted, you look pretty normal. I can't even see where the glands are located. Rating it from 1 to 10, I'd give you 1 at most.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
i will post my latest pictures by next week, since i still dont have my cam. :(  :'(

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Post op looks alright. You do have fat in your chest, but i believe doing cardio and weight training will do the trick. I dont think you're happy with the results because you were hope the doctor would remove ALL the fat from ur chest, but I think you should exercise and burn all the fat you can untill you plan on having another surgery.

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
Sad I agree with the rest of the posters here, you are really normal now, there's a lot of normal people I've seen walking shirtless in Manila that have more protruding chest, I think you must just hit the gym.  ;D

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
hello,

thanks for the words of encouragement.

I dont know if this is normal because I can't describe the expression of peoples faces whenever they look at my chest. Maybe Im too paranoid because of my traumatic experiences, but as I am seeing myself, there is still something wrong. Maybe you are right, there are still some fats on my chest and maybe I should do cardio exercises.

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
dude i think its all in yr head or perhaps the camera isn't capturing the 'severity' of it.  i don't see how people can notice yr chest esp. with clothes on cuz it looks pretty flat to me.  but i hate to sound like a broken record--- Find a work out buddy, join a gym, and start eating a lot of protein and less fat.  About 1.5 g/kg of protein every day. and hit it hard.  Just give it three months with a regular weight lifting and cardio combo every week.  And still if you don't like what you see then you have two options: a sub-q masectomy (which dude that sounds scary my dad actually made me go to a general surgeon and just wanted to take everything out and i actually considered it but for a general surgeon how you look is probably priority number two so he may scar you up etc. then you still won't be able to go to the beach. ) or you can get some conseling and improve your self confidence etc. 

good luck man

Offline Friederich Miescher

• Posting Member
sad,

Friend, I have to say that in the most recent pictures you posted, in my personal opinion you looked perfectly normal, and you really shouldn't need another touch-up.

I know what it's like to think people are staring at you. I felt like this a while back myself. Fortunately, I realized that it was simply paranoia, and I sought out counseling that helped me recover.

My suggestion to you would be that perhaps it's time to stop scheduling appointments with a plastic surgeon, and start scheduling appointments with a psychologist. I think there are issues here that are deeper running than your outside looks. I think the way you see yourself is very different from how your really look, and to make up for this, your mind is playing tricks on you, making you think even the nicest and most outwardly polite people in your life are noticing you, when in reality, they weren't.

People are cruel, and I'm sure that before your gynecomastia surgery you probably got a lot of emotional scarring. I know I did. So find someone to help you on the inside, to solve that. Until you do, you'll never be happy, and your body will eventually become the victim of your psychological duress.

Your chest looks fine. Believe me, I've seen men who were far worse than you who would gladly strut shirtless on beaches. It's your body, and so if you want to keep changing it, you can, but my personal opinion is that no matter how much your outside changes, until you change what's on the inside, you'll just never be happy.

Have a peaceful and serene weekend.

Offline Friederich Miescher

• Posting Member
GNX,

A plastic surgeon can remove tissue and skin. Once they have removed as much as they can, then there's no longer a need to work on the outside.

I saw a terrible story on TV a while back. It was about a woman who just wasn't happy with her looks. So she did what many affluent women did, and she had some plastic surgery done. After she had healed, in her eyes she was still not pretty enough, so she did it again. Long story short, in the course of a few decades, she went in for literally over 50 surgeries. And you know what? In the end, she looked absolutely awful. She was hideous, from all the changes that she had done. And this was ironically because in her mind, it was always "just one more surgery" and she'd look better.

I am definitely AGAINST the "If you want plastic surgery again, just go do it" mentality. I think whether you're man or woman, young or old, going in for reconstructive or cosmetic work, that you need to sit down ahead of time and establish some realistic goals. This probably involves a third party. When your surgery and recovery is complete, have that third party evaluate it with you, and if you still feel like work needs to be done, but they don't, you need to consider the possibility that your inner self image hasn't caught up with your outer image. At that point, give a therapist a chance to help you. They can help you come to peace with your body, and accept that, as everyone else is saying, that your surgery was a brilliant success.

If you post pictures here, and dozens of people who know what gyne is tell you that your chest looks fine, I think at that point, the problem is no longer on the outside, but within. Seeking counseling is a great option at this point.

FM

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
dude i think its all in yr head or perhaps the camera isn't capturing the 'severity' of it. 

maybe these are the reasons. all of the pics I posted here are taken after I just took off my chest compression. I noticed that it looks not that bad after I just removed the chest compression.

but it looks bad if if dont have the chest compression after an hour or so.

by wednesday, ill be able to get my digicam from repair and I will post my pictures here after work (12 hours of no chest compression).

Thanks to all of you. You are all nice. I hope someday we may be able to meet. :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Then 6 months passed, and I came back to my PS, and told me that there were no glands and instead did a lipo again.

Read this thread dude. Reply #6.

BTW... I think your results are great!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
Thanks for the nice words :)

Btw, i got my digicam from repair just right now and i didn't wear a chest compression for 7 hours.

all of the pictures I posted here before, was captured with my weight at 180+ lbs.

16 days ago Im 175lbs. I used slimming pills (coz im really desperate) and now Im 168lbs. my tummies lost some of the fat (visually evident) but it looks like my chest area didn't lose the fat yet.  :'(

Here are my latest thumbnail pictures as of May 2 2007 11:10PM GMT+08:00 (click to enlarge)

Comment and inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks to all of you.  ;)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
Thanks to all,

Ill consider diet and exercise :) I have 2 pills left, so by Saturday, it will be my last day taking the diet pills. :) Ill give my self some time to recuperate because of the side-effects of the diet pills (headache, palpitations). And my plan is to start taking serious weight lifting and cardio on wednesday. :) I have my own bench press here at home. I did bench press before and on the picture, the part encircled on yellow lost the fat. But Im having difficulty on improving the part underlined in color red. and what are the exercises that could target my problematic areas?

I really dont know if it's just really in my head, cause just this morning, I attempted to walk at the office without my jacket just to see how will be their reactions. And when I came back to my desk, I heard my officemates laughing, which really breaks my heart and day.  :'(  I hope this time, diet and exercise will solve my problem.   :'(

Thanks to all of you...

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
hello harryhood,

thanks for that. Maybe ill try doing incline and standard since my bench doesn't have decline option.  ;) how about pec dec? cause im planning to buy a pec dec machine before (almost $180 equivalent here) since I dont want to go to the gym because im not comfortable with many people and i can't concentrate too much when there are people around me.  :'(

Actually, I really don't know why in the hell they are laughing.  :-[  I dont hear them laugh since morning. But before going home at afternoon, I tried to see their reaction by removing my jacket.  :'( I really really feel depressed and stressed, angry and a lot of mixed emotions this day.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024