Author Topic: Serg's post op diary  (Read 6663 times)

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Glad to hear it is looking good bro.  Have you got any pictures?

Chorlton

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I didn't take any before pics, but I'll take some post pics as soon as I get my hands on a camera.   :o :o :o :o

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Guys, I would like to share my thoughts with you from today. I woke up cursing as I'd have to wear the damned compression vest during the day, which is quite uncomfortable.

However when getting ready for bed (hopefully soon) and I took the vest off I thought Oh My God!! If you look at my entry yesterday, you'll read that I was delighted with the results. Today has been even better. I'm thrilled and loving it. When I put on my T shirt for bed it just felt completely refreshing (hopefully that made some sense to the post op guys). I'm 9 days post op now, and things are hopefully gonna continue to get better and better. It's looking like this summer is gonna be a good one - when i can actually look forward to the beach!!

I would like to again recommend Mr Jan Stanek. He clearly lived upto his reputation in this case - he's widely considered to be the top cosmetic surgeon in the country. If anyone would like any more details on him, please don't hesitate to ask me or PM me.

I've had the biggest smile on my face today that I've seen in a while.  I was contemplating having surgery from when I first went to University ( 3 1/2 years ago), and only finally decided to go ahead a few months I left last June.  It now seems one of the best decisions I've made. And you guys have been fantastic, so thanks again for your support and encouragement.

Serg - still loving it on the other side!!!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 01:36:15 PM by serg »

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Howdy guys, I'm 3 weeks post op now.

Over the last week a large lump has developed at the bottom of the left side of the chest. I'm guessing this is just scar tissue, but I'll be on the phone to the surgeon's over the nesxt couple of days to make sure.

I'm still delighted by the look of the chest still. My right side especially looks great and is healing a lot faster. My left side was noticeably bigger pre op, so a lot more was done to it under the knife. I have my post op consultation with Mr Stanek booked at the start of May.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 01:15:47 AM by serg »

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Howdy guys, I'm 6 or 7 weeks post op now. Things are still looking fantastic. In fact I found a picture of me pre op at a swimming pool and I just stared in disbelief at my chest in that ghastly picture. Did my chest really look that big?  :o

Hail to gyne surgery! Whoever came up with it - I am in your debt.  ;D

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Nice one serg.

Have you got any pre and post op pics we can see?

Chorlton

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I'll get them up this evening.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Hey guys,

I had my first post op consultation with Stanek. He said he was really happy with the progress so far, but warned me that I haven't yet seen the final result. He said for that I'd have to wait a while longer. Good thing is that I have absolutely no scarring and am healing fast, which Stanek said is principally down to my age (21).

He showed me the pre op pics he took, which made me stare in horror. It really was quite bad. He reckoned I was a B Cup before hand.  Yuk. But all's now looking great and I'm absolutely delighted.

To echo what I said in a previous thread - anyone who's in two minds about the op my advice would be GO GO GO.

Serg :) :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 11:48:52 AM by serg »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024