Author Topic: Best man boobs cure is surgery?  (Read 3846 times)

Offline tempus

Hi guys...I'm newly joined member and I have a very disappointing life just because I have man boobs.
I'm glad I found this forum that is filled with experts in gynecomastia.
After reading most of the posted topic in this forum, I notice many people mentioning how good surgery is.
But I'm kinda broke and my insurance company doesn't cover this operation. I'm looking for a reliable and cheap method to kill of my man boobs..

I do workout regularly (cardio workout, bench press ,etc) to kill of man boobs but my man boobs still remained to 'destroy' my life.It doesn't seem to go smaller. I'm not overweight by the way. I'm 6 feet tall and 160 lbs.

Some people still claiming that those workout works. I need some doctor advice here. I wish to know why exercises like cardio, bench press and push up are ineffective to kill my man boobs. I want to kill off my doubts.

I believe 90% of the members here wish to know the answer because they have gone through the same problem as I do.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
then let's settle it.  fact:  exercise will not make gyne go away any more than it will reduce warts. 

the most that's been done is hiding it a little by building the area above it, that's it.  it's good prep for an op, you should do it, but it can actually make it a little more obvious instead of less. 

if any of us had alternatives to surgery, we'd be out on a beach instead of sitting at computers.  wishful thinking will not make it go away. 

save your money.  pretend you're saving for a new truck or a trip to the bahamas or your wife got pregnant.  it's a choice-based free market.  f you want it, you'll try to figure out a way. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is no such thing as a reliable and cheap way of getting rid of Gynecomastia.

The only reliable way, Surgery, is not cheap.

The cheap ways are not at all reliable. They are Scams designed to shrink your wallet and nothing more.

Do your homework, Find a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon and start saving your coins.

If you can qualify for a credit card, you should be able to get a loan to cover the cost of surgery. A cash or secured loan for this purpose would be at a much better rate than using the credit card for this purpose.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
HHH and Grandpa Dan are right dude...  Save your coin or borrow for surgery and don't cheap out....  ;)

HHH is correct about exercise/G. Contrary to popular belief, one cannot just exercise G away... Trust me my man, I tried (148 lbs @ 6')... and to my dismay, the m(o)(o)bs remained...  :-\

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tempus

thanks for the advice guys..damn...that is so costly...by the way what kind of product that you guys purchase or try before?

Frankly I just bought 'diet aid of questionable value' Male Breast Reduction yesterday.I heard it works like magic.Have anyone of you here try this supplement before?any review?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Long ago, a blocker was put in place to prevent the name of that product from showing on the screen.

What does that tell you? That is a SCAM! It only reduces your wallet. Alone, it does nothing. With a diet, it may produce some weight loss. The diet alone would have done that!

There is no product that will actually produce targeted reduction. The whole concept is total camel dung.

Offline tempus

Long ago, a blocker was put in place to prevent the name of that product from showing on the screen.

What does that tell you? That is a SCAM! It only reduces your wallet. Alone, it does nothing. With a diet, it may produce some weight loss. The diet alone would have done that!

There is no product that will actually produce targeted reduction. The whole concept is total camel dung.

man...i should have get a review from you guys first before the purchase...now my money went down to the drain ...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Offline moobius

• Gold Member

Offline gyne_free

• Posting Member
Hi dude, there is no alternative to surgery for man boobs as far as my knowledge.

even i worked hard in gym but no result. dont do late go n have surgery okay

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024