Author Topic: Very Strange Question  (Read 2011 times)

Offline GyneIsNoFun

Hello, i'm new to the forums and have a very strange question.

Well, i'm 17 and lost 40 pounds about a year ago (and quit smoking pot), and now i am thin with a small amount of gland under each nipple (smaller than a pingpong ball)

It's not really a problem for me, you can't notice unless I have a shirt off, and even then when i flex it looks normal.

Anyways, i recently pinched my nipples and a tiny amount of clear liquid came out :o

I recently read this off another topic:

"My doctor said that running and chaffing the nips could actually cause it grow.  ... Babies sucking nipples cause them to milk.  You keep rubbing your nips and you may too.
My doc said it is VERY important to STOP TOUCHING IT!"

Anyone know if this is true? Can it contribute to gland growth if I squeeze them and liquid comes out? lol very strange question :O Please help!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 03:20:04 PM by GyneIsNoFun »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Stimulating the nipples can produce oxytocin which in turn stimulates the pituitary gland to produce prolactin causing the breasts to produce milk. Yes! But there could be other things going on as well.

Did your Doctor get lab tests to determine your prolactin level?
Grandpa Dan

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I don't think running would make it grow...there is such a thing called joggers nipple which guys with and without gyno get. in fact it is more common in men than women.Simply because notmany men wear bras ;D

So t-shirts rubbing esp cotton will make the nipples sore even bleed. I do not see many elite marthon runners with gyno and they would be the ones to get it due tothe milage. I asked mydoctor about joggers nipple making my gyno worse and he said it wouldn't.Although joggers nipple is very unpleasant . Best thing to doisnot let your skin dry out around the nipple. since doing this i have not had much trouble at all.

i have been running over six months now and may gyno mainly fat small amount of gland has lessend some what.

However get your bloods taken like paw paw said as Prolactin can cause what you are describing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024