Author Topic: Nipples ONLY Puffy Sometimes??  (Read 21325 times)

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
I definitely have gyne. but my nipples are only puffy sometimes, not always. Why?
Ive never heard of this before as it seems most or all guys have the puffy nipples 100% of the time.
Thanks for any opinions

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
I'm assuming the time they are not puffy is when you are cold? If that is the case, I think we are all like that.

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
Nope. Thats why its so odd... there not puffy a lot of the time, even if Im hot,  (yet the hard gland tissue is always able to be felt).
Thanks 4 the quick reply :  )

Offline tomorrow

• Posting Member
my problem is a lot worse when its hot. Like swelling or something. However when I'm working out or doing cardio, no matter how hot I am it seems to go down some. Either due to blood flow or the body trying to cool itself down from sweat or something.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
ahh. i guess thats pretty normal man. that is how puffy nipples behave..

usually when i work out or am involved in any vigorous activity, the puffiness goes down by far. so yeah,

don't worry about it.
i think you just have..regular, gyne.

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
Thanks guys :  )
Yup, mine get small and harder (non puffy) a lot of the time but am still afflicted w/ gyne. too.  I guess I was just hoping for a "reduced case" or something easier/cheaper to operate on than full blown gyne.
Thanks again

sadboy89

my gyne used to be less when i first got it and i had a lump under just one nip that wouldnt puff out-probably what your referring to-it got worse and now theyre puffy all the time-sounds like your lucky and dont have a very bad condition

DrBermant

I definitely have gyne. but my nipples are only puffy sometimes, not always. Why?
Ive never heard of this before as it seems most or all guys have the puffy nipples 100% of the time.
Thanks for any opinions

"Puffy Nipples" is a common public term for gynecomastia. 

The problem is the the term puffy nipples is a phrase that mean so many different things to so many different people.  Words just do not convey the actual problem very well - images do a little better, but still are not the same as an actual in office evaluation with your doctor.  This Gynecomastia Picture Gallery of Puffy Nipples begins to show some of the various problems patients have called "large or puffy."

Putting up pictures (using standard views before and after surgery) is one way to discuss what the problem was before surgery and what has happened.   Options depend on what is really going on.

Let us try to look what I mean by the problem of the words only descriptions.  "Large nips", "puffy nipples," "puffed nipples,"  and "puffy nips" are a common terms many give to a problem that extends to the region about the areola.   The nipple is actually the central raised structure inside the pigmented areola.

"Puffed nipples" can be a problem for some that involves long nipples above the areola where nipple reduction alone helps.

"Puffy Nipps" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms.  The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland.  The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass.  There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

In many of these patients with "puffy nipples," there was no firm tissue under the areola, just fat and soft gland.  Here is one example of puffy nipples in a muscular male.  Here is another example of   puffed nipples.  Here is another patient with puffy nipple gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipples" can also be a combination of gynecomastia and big nipples.

Nipple areola reduction depends on the problem to be solved and surgical technique.

Puffy Nipple Reduction Gallery

Check out the many before after pictures here:
These results are typical for my sculpture of my patients.

I prefer my Dynamic Technique that adapts to the problem found during surgery to minimize such issues as residual deformity after surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline MSJ108

I'm assuming the time they are not puffy is when you are cold? If that is the case, I think we are all like that.

When I am cold my areolas look great. Small and flat. When I am warm the areolas are puffy. I have very very little glad though which is very weird.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024