Author Topic: Bandages came off tonight! (6 days post op)  (Read 2583 times)

Offline randomtask

• Posting Member
And I must say that after reading stories of some people, and seeing some pictures of people who have just removed their bandages, im pretty pleased!

Chest is flat as anything, and yes slightly concave but I know this will fill out so not worried.

Hardly any bruising! But this may come out later? Not sure, but for now hardly any.

Small swelling, mostly above the craters (lol) and some to the inner sides (more on left). But nothing bad, really pretty un-noticeable at the moment, although I appreciate it may get worse.

Have now got my vest on and all in all feeling pretty optimistic, was expecting to feel quite paranoid and depressed about it all!

Had a bath to get the bandages off, the water was pretty hot and they came off quite easily, would definately recommend this technique to others as I can fully understand that it might be quite painful to take them off in the dry!

Had another almost fainting incident similar to what i experienced at the Priory which you can read about in my other thread. Felt very hot in the bath so drained it and started to shower instead with cooler water, started to feel dizzy, everything went bright, ringing in my ears etc. Had to get out of there and lie down sharpish but 10 mins later I felt ok again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024