Author Topic: So the least lipo the surgeon have to use, the faster the recovery?  (Read 2430 times)

Offline SBShasthapuffynips

• Posting Member
Hi, ive been reading alot about getting surgery lately and from what i understand, its actually the lipo that cause scar tissues and its also the lipo that cause most of the swelling...

I have a minor to mild case, does getting leaner and actually decreasing the amount of fat the surgeon is gonna have to take out using lipo could fasten recovery and prevent scar tissues?

I know i can with hard work lose a big part of the fat around the glandular tissues as i already did it, so i think about leaning out before the surgery if it can help my recovery!

Thank for answering!

DrBermant

Hi, ive been reading alot about getting surgery lately and from what i understand, its actually the lipo that cause scar tissues and its also the lipo that cause most of the swelling...

I have a minor to mild case, does getting leaner and actually decreasing the amount of fat the surgeon is gonna have to take out using lipo could fasten recovery and prevent scar tissues?

I know i can with hard work lose a big part of the fat around the glandular tissues as i already did it, so i think about leaning out before the surgery if it can help my recovery!

Thank for answering!

Weight Loss before Gynecomastia Surgery can make a major change and is better than weight loss after surgery.

It is not liposuction that causes the issue, but what type, methods, and skill of the surgeon.  Check out typical Recovery after Gynecomastia Surgery with my techniques.  Faster recovery comes with less bruising, less swelling, less tissue injury, better after surgery care and protection.  Then check swelling and bruising you see here shortly after surgery posted by patients.  It is rare you can find such early images after surgery on a surgeon's site. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024