Author Topic: after blood tests, what next?  (Read 2354 times)

Offline no more

• Posting Member
Hi, Ive been reading this site for some time now and it is good to know I'm not the only one on this earth with this frustrating problem. I'm from manchester England and I have just gotten my blood test results back after seeing a GP (who did not know what they were doing). Everything is fine blood wise, so what am i supposed to do now that cant just be it! I am a relatively fit guy, no matter how much weight I loose they will not budge, I have tried everything! My problem is that I have puffy nipples. 

Offline thorne

• Posting Member
Hey! I was reffered to a consultant, ask your GP if they can do this, then I ahd a chest scan and went home. Had a letter saying I had an appointment for an ultra sound scan on my balls. I had that and went home. Then received another letter to go see a hornmonal consultant, they found nothing wrong with my hormones or blood so I have now been reffered  to a surgeon. This should be the route they should put you on, just ask if you can be reffered, start nagging and becoming a pain in thier arse mate, they will defo do something then!

Offline no more

• Posting Member
Thanks alot thorne, After my blood test results over the phone they didn't say anything as if that was it. i just said well what next and they said oh well you can make another appointment with a GP if you would like. They have no clue what they are doing. So i will get nagging next week lol.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024