Author Topic: dr warwick harper  (Read 18325 times)

Offline helloitsme

• Posting Member
hey guys has wny one ever had gyno taken out at www.ppsurgery.com.au with dr warwick harper in manly sydney ??? i called up at it is ment to be around 3500 out of my pocket it sounds to good to be true ???

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Does that include everything (garment, anesthesiologist, hospital fees)?

He seems like he does a few gynecomastia surgeries and he is a member of ASPS. Check out his previous gynecomastia results (good and bad). And just see if he makes you feel comfortable. Note, if you have gland, liposuction alone WILL NOT WORK.

Offline helloitsme

• Posting Member
hey guys i am booked in for in 2 weeks time . It is ment to cost me 2500 out of pocket i think that is a good price for syndey prices that price includes  both sides gland removal . . I will be staying there over night as well to let all the fluid drain .   I will keep you up dated

Offline kevinsta87

hi
yes please keep us updated at the moment im looking for a surgeon in Sydney as well and dr warwick harper does interest me
if it is that cheap and the result is good then its the way to go
and if its possible maybe you could give pre and post surgery pic after u have done it

Offline helloitsme

• Posting Member
no worrie mate 2 weeks to go its on the 9th its a friday . I wil have the wraps on for 3 days after so i will try and take some pics straight after . I dont have a bad case of gyno just enoughu bother me i will take some pics this week some time to show you . .

Offline lookin4info

Hi am thinking of visiting harper too. I have a consultation booked for end of this month. Eager to know how ur sugery goes... good luck and keep us posted.

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
I see your operation was scheduled for today? I know you're staying in overnight but when you get back I'd be interested in finding out how it went! I'm from Sydney too and have been looking around for a good surgeon and am interested in hearing more about Dr. Harper. It'd be great if you could let us know how it goes and post before/after photos when the swelling goes down. :)

Offline helloitsme

• Posting Member
Hey guys just got back i stayed in manly privet last night for the night very nice place got my own room tv and all right across the road from the beach and it was all covered by mbf privet . spoke to doctor harper this morning he came to take out the drains (not fun) and i had a peek under the bandages it looks great !! there is still like bandage stuff over the nipples so i cant tell you how it fully looks but i have a good feeling about it . there is almost no pain at all just feels strange moving around thats about all...  sorry guys i dont have any pics yet doctor harper has the befor pictures he took yesterday and he wants to take some more i think this thursday when he takes of the bandage so i will have some befor and after pictures for every one i will put up as soon as it get them. over all it all went great . let me no if you guys have any questions i am more then happy to answer .

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
Thanks for keeping us updated, it's nice to hear things are looking good so far! I hope it continues to heal up well for you.

How long was it between your initial consultation with Dr. Harper and the surgery?

Offline helloitsme

• Posting Member
it was about 1 month  between the consultation and the surgery and that was the earliest date i could get, i want to be all ready for summer :)

Offline lookin4info

Hey mate, Couple of questions..
1. how much did it cost for the whole thing
2. Did yoiu have to wear the compression garment after the surgery ??

Offline helloitsme

• Posting Member
surgery fees was $3075   i am ment to get around 1 grand of it back
anesthetist fees where 860  i am ment to get all that back as well from medicare
yes i am wearing the  compression garment now it is included with the surgery no extra cost.

Offline lookin4info

Cool, That sounds a reasonable price.. How did you post op consultation go.. did you have a chance to upload the surgery pics..
One thing that keeps bothering me is the scarring.. I know it may be too early for you to comment on, but is the surgery incision completely on the aerola or is it on the skin too ?

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
Hope everything's still looking good post-op - be sure to keep us updated with how it's going and post before/after pics if possible... I'm interested to hear how it's coming along.

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
Sorry to double post. Just wondering how you've been feeling after the surgery? How has it all been coming along - swelling, scarring etc? If you're happy to post pics that would be great, or even just let us know how it's all going, I'm really interested in seeing Dr. Harper.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024