Author Topic: Need some advise after gynecomastia surgery...plz  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Lex_Go

Ok i need some words to help me calm down or perhaps make me more disappointed than i am right now. After countless attempts to find the right place to get a gynecomastia me and my mother decided to go with a dorctor who she knows from her job. Hes a surgeon and has dealt with alot of cosmetic operations. Now from videos in youtube to some websites, what that has let me to believe is that gynecomastia surgery is when they cut underneath the nipple and remove the tissue that under the nipple(which i think causes puffy nipples), than some lipo is done to clean up the job. Correct me if im wrong please, anyways this doctor said he was gonna do lipo and no cutting underneath the nipple. Hearing that everything would come out fine i had that surgery yesterday and even though it is still tooo early to know, today i was allowed to remove the pressure vest i was wearing to clean it up alittle. In doing so the fat around my chest had definitely been reduced but my nipple (left) is still puffy. Is this normal or was i not really treated for gynecomastia?

Sorry i dont have any pictures at the time and the vest is back on..

Thanks for the help

Offline maddydaddy

in surgery gland excision is done through a cut in the lower part of the nipple and lipo is also done to remove fat from chest area. in your case you had only lipo..as you say only your left nipple is puffy your doctor might have thought it to be unnecessary to go for excision.i think you should not worry and consult a plastic surgeon for psychological satisfaction.
good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024