Author Topic: How long for areola size to go down?  (Read 2207 times)

Offline ballerboy777

Hey there,

I recently got gynecomastia surgery on Friday.  My surgeon said he took about a golf ball size out of my right size, and a little less out on the left.  Even before my surgery I noticed that my right side was significantly worse than my left, in both breast tissue and areola diameter and height.

I know it's only been 3 days and am not expecting super quick results, but as of now they look the same and I was just wondering when I should start to notice a difference.

Thanks

DrBermant

Hey there,

I recently got gynecomastia surgery on Friday.  My surgeon said he took about a golf ball size out of my right size, and a little less out on the left.  Even before my surgery I noticed that my right side was significantly worse than my left, in both breast tissue and areola diameter and height.

I know it's only been 3 days and am not expecting super quick results, but as of now they look the same and I was just wondering when I should start to notice a difference. 

Thanks

I normally see an immediate decrease in areola size during gynecomastia surgery. Swelling can balloon tissue and distort reduction. That is why I evolved Minimal Swelling Techniques so we can see early results. This is a surgeon / technique dependent issue and such questions are best directed to your own surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024