Author Topic: MY pre op pictures and post op photos. what do you guys think??  (Read 3285 times)

Offline kaka

• Posting Member
Here is my preop picture i took before going under the knife last week. 3/23/10. once my surgery was paid for, i began working out and this is where am at so for. i plan to hit the gym as soon it is safe to do so. I will post my after picture as soon as i find someone to take the pictures for me.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Qe1FxuVBY4i05YDPnhXBvA?authkey=Gv1sRgCPeRuer574niaA&feat=directlink
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 07:29:47 PM by kaka »

Offline postiey

• Gold Member

Offline ddh

• Silver Member

Offline kaka

• Posting Member
Thanks guys.. i am now three weeks post- op and  i tried on some fitted white tees and my chest for once look like chest not breast. I also saw my surgeon today for a follow up and he told me to stop using the vest if i don't want to use it anymore. He also gave me a tube of Merdarma for the scar.

So far i can say there have been no regrets. but i am a little hesitant in taking the vest off.. I started  Sprinting,running,jogging and walking for 3.4 miles 3 days a wk to get rid of the gut. I'm also returning to the gym this weekend with absolutely NO chest workout for a long time. Hope to  get to 12% body fat by Christmas 2010.

I will post some pictures soon!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024