Author Topic: Surgery in Ireland: Dundrum Clinic with Dr. Alam  (Read 4250 times)

Offline irishguy123

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has had surgery done with Dr. Munir Alam at the Dundrum Clinic?

I'm considering getting revision surgery done with him as from what I've been told and have read myself, this would only involve simple Vaser liposuction.

I've had two procedures (covered by VHI) before but have been left with what Dr. Alam called "dish deformity", which is a known result of the outdated procedure I had, which did not involve lipo but simply excision of gland. Basically, there's still tissue left which Dr. Alam believes will be completely removed using Vaser.

So, anyone had experiences with Dr. Alam or have any other recommendations regarding surgery in Ireland?

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
Topic with a lot of information on Vaser Lipo:
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19852.0

I've never heard of anyone getting Vaser Lipo to remove tissue since liposuction is used to treat pseudo(Fat) gynecomastia while glandular tissue must be excised through surgery. Their is Plastic Surgeon in Dublin who specializes in Breast/Mastectomies/Gyno etc who I will message you about.

Offline timeylad

Hey,

I've had two procedures (covered by VHI) before

Do VHI still cover this, I've contacted a few hospitals and they all say that VHI doesn't cover it?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024