Author Topic: Keyhole Gynaecomastia Surgery in COCHIN  (Read 8582 times)

Offline shalko

Hello all,

I have been suffering from Gynaecomastia Surgery since childhood. But never knew that Surgery can fix this untill an year back. started researching about this & finally mustered the courage to go under the knife. I am on Anxiety & Hypertension medication. Site of Hospital gets me into panic mode. But somehow had to get it done and got myself operated yesterday morning.decided to go undergo Keyhole surgery where in nipple area is not cut open but the gland and fat is removed through incision 10 inches below each armpit. in Lakeshore cochin by Doc Hari Menon.A very friendly & quite cheerful doctor.Made myself abosultely comfortable.

No drain tubes.Got discharged same evening.

I havnt removed the compresion vest yet. mild pain which is bearable & yet to take a shower after the surgery. Havent had a chance to look at the chest yet. Will update you all after a months time & share the pics before and after pics.

Offline goodhuman

hey man

congrats on the surgery...could u plz share some pics?...they'll be really helpful!

also, what was the total cost of the surgery?

thanks

Offline ryan1221

hi guys
had my surgery the same way in kims cochin by dr alexander
its a nice technique and did not cause me much pain and i recommend it to all you guys
what matters is that whereever you are-  it has to be done safely and properly by a qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeon
thanks
ryan 1221

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
hi guys
its a nice technique and did not cause me much pain and i recommend it to all you guys
what matters is that whereever you are-  it has to be done safely and properly by a qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeon
thanks
ryan 1221

Dude.. could you please share your pre and post pics to support what you say.. would appreciate it..

Offline bond23

hi guys
thanks
ryan 1221
Plz share your pre and post pic.......really it will help me to decide....plzzz.

Offline ryan1221

dear bharat and bond

this Dr Alexander has put up my pics on his blogsite with my permission

thecosmeticplasticsurgeon.blogspot.in

and there are other pic as well-
thecosmeticplasticsurgeon.blogspot.in/search?q=gynecomastia

hope this helps u guys!!!
best wishes for your surgery !!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024