Author Topic: Puffy nipples and Indentation after surgery  (Read 2631 times)

Offline electric7

I had my surgery done almost 4 months ago. I had a cup of gland removed from each side of my chest and liposuction done. I wore the compression vest for 3 weeks and my chest looked great (no puffy nipples and chest was flat). Around 2 weeks after the phase of wearing the compression vest,  my right nipple developed indentation upon flexing and my left nipple puffed up again. I don't feel any gland under either nipples. Any suggestions for the indentation and puffy nipple?

Thanks

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
The puffiness is almost certainly scar tissue. It occurs after this op at pretty much bang on the time frame you've described. It'll settle down in a few weeks.

Be patient young padawan  8)

Offline electric7

I went to my surgeon this morning...you are right...he said I still have swelling and a lot of scar tissue. He recommended me massaging the area everyday and told me to wait for a full year. So I am playing the waiting game now lol. My chest looked perfect right when I took the vest out, and the doc told me it will look exactly like that once its fully healed!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024