Author Topic: [Manipal Hospital]: Dr. Ananteshwar  (Read 5079 times)

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Hello Everyone,

I'm planning to go for a gynecomastia surgery from Manipal hospital, Bangalore. I had consulted Dr. Anantheshwar for the same and he seems to be very polite and experienced in the profession he's doing. I'm very positive to go for it after reading so many posts in this forum. Will keep everyone posted with the updates..
Next week I'd be undergoing the tests which the Dr have suggested me. Post that I'll go for the surgery. Hope things go well. :)

My pre-surgery pics are as follows:

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:15:23 AM by bharat »

Offline gyno4mBglr

Hello Bharath,

What is the total cost quoted for surgery? How may days of hospitalization required?
Did you meet any other doctor in bangalore?

Best of luck for your surgery :)
Please keep posted with post-op pics and surgery experiences.

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear mr bharath,
best of luck/kndly discuss with your surgeon about crater which he is giving to so many people.
politeness etc will not transform in to good result /i am requesting readers to urge your surgeon to show atleast 10 results-consistent good result.it is impossible to take out shirt entire life if you get a crater.
i am urging mr agni/transform soon etc  to comment the present situation as they mislead so many people.

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Hello Bharath,

What is the total cost quoted for surgery? How may days of hospitalization required?

The total cost he quoted is 70k. Would need to be hospitalized a day before the operation and may be admitted a day more post operation.

Yes, I had consulted Dr Deepak Gowda from Nova Specialty Surgery.

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
dear mr bharath,
best of luck/kndly discuss with your surgeon about crater which he is giving to so many people.
politeness etc will not transform in to good result /i am requesting readers to urge your surgeon to show atleast 10 results-consistent good result.it is impossible to take out shirt entire life if you get a crater.
i am urging mr agni/transform soon etc  to comment the present situation as they mislead so many people.

Hey buddy,

Thanks for your advice. I considered this Dr. only after reading positive reviews about him in this forum. Though, I could have checked few pre-post surgery pics of his past patients which slipped out of my mind while consulting him.

Right now I'm in such a situation that I just want to get it operated as soon as possible. You guys can understand how it is to suffer from Gynecomastia.

Btw, I didn't get about what is 'Crater'? What does it mean?

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear bharath,
do not undergo surgery in a hurry.
the permanent issues after this surgery are 1.scar 2.crater[chest will suck inside,due to complete removal of the gland]3.unevenness.
i got this information form international surgeons from this forum as well as dr naveen rao ,apollo hospital bangalore.
if you get any of these complication ,again we cannot takeout the shirt  in public.
hence after getting this complication i was urging everyone  to be careful while selecting a surgeon.do not carried away by good surgery experience,which people are writing regularly.
do not go for keywhole surgery as more kerala people are inclined towards it.if you see their photos after a year.lat chest scars are bad/will not get good symmetry.

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
dear bharath,
do not undergo surgery in a hurry.
the permanent issues after this surgery are 1.scar 2.crater[chest will suck inside,due to complete removal of the gland]3.unevenness.
i got this information form international surgeons from this forum as well as dr naveen rao ,apollo hospital bangalore.
if you get any of these complication ,again we cannot takeout the shirt  in public.
hence after getting this complication i was urging everyone  to be careful while selecting a surgeon.do not carried away by good surgery experience,which people are writing regularly.
do not go for keywhole surgery as more kerala people are inclined towards it.if you see their photos after a year.lat chest scars are bad/will not get good symmetry.

Thanks a lot buddy once again... I will surely consult Dr. Naveen Rao coming week. Any idea how much would he charge for the entire Gynecomastia surgery?

Will make sure to document each and every steps here in this forum for everyone's benefit.

Offline gyno4mBglr

Hello Bharath,

The total cost he quoted is 70k. Would need to be hospitalized a day before the operation and may be admitted a day more post operation.d

Thanks for the update.
How was Dr. Deepak Gowda? Why you didn't choose him?.
Dr.Naveen Rao seems to be good from male_breast's opinion. Can you post his contact number after you meet him?

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Hello Bharath,

The total cost he quoted is 70k. Would need to be hospitalized a day before the operation and may be admitted a day more post operation.d

Thanks for the update.
How was Dr. Deepak Gowda? Why you didn't choose him?.
Dr.Naveen Rao seems to be good from male_breast's opinion. Can you post his contact number after you meet him?

Hey,

He was ok.. Didn't provided me in-depth knowledge about Gyne. Just answered to whatever questions I asked based on my research done in internet.

Have you done your surgery?

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear bharath,how is your improvement?although scary/i hope day by day your swelling will go.i think you should get one second opinion if it is not improving.as per my experience the operated surgeon will be reluctant to do something.you will be more assured after getting one more opinion.

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
dear bharath,how is your improvement?although scary/i hope day by day your swelling will go.i think you should get one second opinion if it is not improving.as per my experience the operated surgeon will be reluctant to do something.you will be more assured after getting one more opinion.

Hi,

My swelling is improving day by day. My Dr is very supportive and providing me assistance as and when required. I just for being confident, posting my queries in this forum asking Doctors my concerns. Giving myself time to recover to see the result. Will keep posted in this forum each and everything.

Regards,
Bharat

Offline arunblr

Dear Bharath, how is your present condition? Do you think Hematoma has happened since the doctor does not use drains after surgery?
All the best to you!

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Dear Bharath, how is your present condition? Do you think Hematoma has happened since the doctor does not use drains after surgery?
All the best to you!

Dear Arun,

I don't know or cannot comment on what might be the reason for that. However, my present condition is lot better. I will upload my post surgery pics in sometime..

Regards,
Bharat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024