Author Topic: post surgery/Working out  (Read 2579 times)

Offline js50

I can't be happier with my decision to get the surgery. Mild pain for about 7 days after but mostly do to the drainage tubes. Now at a month and a half post op with no pain except for some minor swelling. Already back to playing sports and working out using my regular routine (had to wait 4 weeks to workout hard, could run and do cardio about 2 weeks after surgery). Best thing is not being cautious of wearing what i want, can't wait until summer and not being nervous to show the chest, haha!

Offline kaka0077

• Posting Member
I feel the same way man . Finally waiting for summer!   ;)

Offline js50

@kaka no doubt Man!

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
I can't be happier with my decision to get the surgery. Mild pain for about 7 days after but mostly do to the drainage tubes. Now at a month and a half post op with no pain except for some minor swelling. Already back to playing sports and working out using my regular routine (had to wait 4 weeks to workout hard, could run and do cardio about 2 weeks after surgery). Best thing is not being cautious of wearing what i want, can't wait until summer and not being nervous to show the chest, haha!
Bro m 23 m and into sports .ma professional cricketer and worried bout post op recovery. How much time I'll take to be able to throw do weight push ups bat.please tell me how much tym fr pre op strength to come?
Operated by Dr hari Menon on 16 June 2014☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024