Author Topic: Wait a year is this right?  (Read 3586 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Well had my 4 month check up and the PS. say looks good but I had some concerns that they are not thay way they should be..........He say they are still puffy but better because the scar tissue and the extra skin is making it puff a bit? I dont really belive that they should be puffy and still have the aprearance as if the were not done.....I do belive they are better, and this year thing I have to wait before any thing else can be done HMM.......I did not know it was to be like this, so for others if the PS says you will look good right away as I was told ,and now he has added this time to it is wrong.....It does not heal like that and he says he got all the gland out....
I can only hope that it will get better after all the suffering and the Op that it will be they way I was told.......
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 09:28:15 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Usually docs will tell you to wait a year for the full results. Some guys have had 1000cc of gland taken out so they tend to be extremely happy that they dont have that insane chunk of shit in there chest anymore. But it still isnt perfect. If you had a milder case and you dont see much of a difference you should bring this up to your surgeon. Are you thinking of a revision or something?
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Usually docs will tell you to wait a year for the full results. Some guys have had 1000cc of gland taken out so they tend to be extremely happy that they dont have that insane chunk of shit in there chest anymore. But it still isnt perfect. If you had a milder case and you dont see much of a difference you should bring this up to your surgeon. Are you thinking of a revision or something?

I spoke to him about having something else done but wait a year and then decide......He also said all was taken out and it is the skin that is making it puffy?
I dont thjink so but to wait a year to find out is a bit.....
If this does not get better then that year will be anothjer waste of time and not fair to me.......The PS says this is the case but lose skin, age and scar are causing  this?But I really belive that more needs to be done and it was mild but puffy......It looks the same as before, almost......................He said he could do a procedure that would make the areloa smaller making the area smaller........But is that not what the Gland removel is?

Thanks for your replie..........

Offline el_coqui

Man this sucks I am going through the exact same thing although I havent seen my doc yet to hear his lame excuse.  I feel something is wrong also and it has nothing to do with skin, scars ect.  I mean, i am in 3rd month of post op and working out to make a difference for now.  Its weird but if you work out they will shrink on their own and stay that way for the remainer of the workout.  It makes no sense to me cuz they grow back to being puffy. If you find out any info id like to know also.  Thanks for the pst, ill let you know if i hear anything.  

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Man this sucks I am going through the exact same thing although I havent seen my doc yet to hear his lame excuse.  I feel something is wrong also and it has nothing to do with skin, scars ect.  I mean, i am in 3rd month of post op and working out to make a difference for now.  Its weird but if you work out they will shrink on their own and stay that way for the remainer of the workout.  It makes no sense to me cuz they grow back to being puffy. If you find out any info id like to know also.  Thanks for the pst, ill let you know if i hear anything.  

NP and thanks for repling.That also sucks u  have something the same............If I hear anything else I will post it or send u a privet msg......For them to be puffy agin after a worlout means they are not healed right or the job is not done right in my opinion........I think this really sucks as I had my life planed around this OP..........
Keep intouch...........

All the best good luck and let me kn ow if u hear anything that could help.............

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
how did they look a week or 2 post op?
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
I am so afraid my ps will say something similar...

i'm going to see him now..  :(

In an hour i will be back with news... of either my salvation or my doom

:-X

wish me luck amigos..

Update..
All my fucking worst fears have come true...
fucking life...  :'(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 08:04:39 AM by Vanatu »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I am so afraid my ps will say something similar...

i'm going to see him now..  :(

In an hour i will be back with news... of either my salvation or my doom

:-X

wish me luck amigos..

Update..
All my fucking worst fears have come true...
fucking life...  :'(

Wgat did he say to you? are you in the same position as I am? If so then it is somthing I would like to make the Ps's that dont tell you the truth from the start or for what ever reason get what they have comming to them, like exposure to their lies.........
I guess we are just doller sighs, really to bad for those who do it right and dont lie.............

Have you read the post on PUFFY AREOLAS?................
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 09:49:30 AM by crow »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024