Author Topic: For Attention Of:Dr Bermant  (Read 8542 times)

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
Hello Dr,i would like to ask you if you have any understudy of yours who can do gynecomastia surgery using your tecnique in Asia?Im asking because im still a student and cant afford to get my surgery done in the US as flight,staying expenses all come into consideration.The best i can do is save up for a revison surgery.By the way,im from Singapore

DrBermant

Hello Dr,i would like to ask you if you have any understudy of yours who can do gynecomastia surgery using your tecnique in Asia?Im asking because im still a student and cant afford to get my surgery done in the US as flight,staying expenses all come into consideration.The best i can do is save up for a revison surgery.By the way,im from Singapore

Sorry, no I do not.  However, I do see many patients from Asia and around the world who prefer my techniques.  They typically start out with our Preliminary Remote Discussion package to minimize travel to Virginia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline geeman

hello im from wales in the uk so i would have flights etc.......
Can you give me me an idea of cost please..
Had only lipo before and didnot work at all but no scars or anything so nothing to correct,I think maybe your tech of around the nipple of breast tissue and scin excision would be ideal...So please could I have an idea of cost...

DrBermant

hello im from wales in the uk so i would have flights etc.......
Can you give me me an idea of cost please..
Had only lipo before and didnot work at all but no scars or anything so nothing to correct,I think maybe your tech of around the nipple of breast tissue and scin excision would be ideal...So please could I have an idea of cost...
We see many patients from the UK and around the world for both primary gynecomastia surgery and revision gynecomastia surgery who prefer my skills.  Costs depend on the problem to be treated.  Jane is my office manager and is better able to discuss costs and fees.  She can be typically reached 9 to 5 Eastern time at 011 804 748-7737. 
Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024