Author Topic: pseudogynecomastia puffy nipples and liposculpture ?  (Read 2369 times)

Offline pipirbas

Hi everyone,

I'm 27 and got puffy nipples (of course). I went to check hormones and do a mammography and it turns out that I have no glands, only fat. It's not a lot, but it's enough to be a big issue to me. I've got that type of puffy nipples that spread when warm, and look normal when touched/cold. But it's just fat underneath. I should mention that they are also over sensitive, I hate when something/someone make contact. Pretty annoying.

So I went to see a plastic surgeon in Belgium, where I live, He offered me to do a liposculpture, so basically drain the fat from the boob by "drilling" one hole under the armpit and one hole in the middle of the chest. So no scar or nipple touched. He promised me that this would get the boob fat AND stop that puffy nipple reaction. But I am in doubt. I fear that once all the fat is removed, and the boob is flat, the nipple will stay puffy and grow/reduce according to the temperature. And that it would stick out even worst than before.

What do you think about it? I know liposculpture is the way to go with pseudo but does it work whith puffy nipples too?

Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:29:15 PM by pipirbas »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024