Author Topic: Im 2 days post op  (Read 4642 times)

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
I cant believe how my chest looks its unreal looking at how flat it is when all I remember for most of my life is having breast. It felt kind of weird at first when I looked in the mirror but thats a weirdness Im gonna be happy to get used to. My chest is a little sore and Im wearing a vest it hurts sometimes when I try and reach for things like closing a door. I  got some prescriptions for some pain medicine but I didnt even need them you feel a little pain in your chest but  it doesnt hurt that bad its more like a nagging pain than a hurting pain I guess you can say. The hardest part of this whole experience was when I was lying in the hospital bed having pscycological (I know its spelled wrong) warfare with myself. I was completely confident and strongminded when I first walked in the hospital but once I got into the bed and the nurse put the iv in my arm  and I had to wait for the ps to arrive I was getting scared and was starting to question myself saying why am I doing this and I didnt need to do this and was even comtemplating getting up and leaving. But then I realized I had to do this or I would be responsible for the ruin of the rest of my life not the gyne. Once the ps showed up he drew circles around the areas he was gonna work  on explained some stuff to me about the meds I needed to take. It is a horrifying feeling being rolled into the operating room with an iv in your arm when there is nothing really wrong with you but once they rolled me in the anesthia kicked in and I was knocked out the whole time. I woke up feeling woozy  and lightheaded  while the nurse and my cousin put me in my car.I just want to say to all the guys thinking about going get the surgery its not as bad as you think matter of fact its not bad at all Im glad I did it. I will post some post op pics up when I get the time to do it

Offline IRISH123

• Posting Member
Sweet dude. I am 6 days post op. It gets better everyday!

Cheers,

Irish

GynO_DuDe

Loving it ... Im just 2 months post op and results only get better everyday!

That feeling of pain in your chest felt like a hard chest workout at the gym for me! My most horrific part of the whole op was when the drains were removed, I was able to FEEL THE PAIN BEING BLOCKED ... Sounds stupid doesn't it??? But when they removed the drains the only way I can describe the feeling was that I had the biggest headrush and nearly blacked out as if the pain killers couldn't block the pain or something ...

That was the most weirdest part for me ... or i'd do the op over again and again and again any day without a 2nd thought!!

Offline enthusiastic

• Posting Member
I'm 9 days post-op.

Agreed.   Laying on the table in the Operating Room wtih people running all around getting ready for surgery was odd.

I was NOT turning back!

The surgery was over in a FLASH, really.  It took 3 hours but I don't remember anything except a cute nurse waking me up and I told her she had beautiful blue eyes.    She was even more beautiful after she gave me some pain pills.

I would gladly go over and do it again.   Today I'm wearing a polo shirt.

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
yea i had some cute nurses too talking to them  made it easier for me to stay calm.
I'm 9 days post-op.

Agreed.   Laying on the table in the Operating Room wtih people running all around getting ready for surgery was odd.

I was NOT turning back!

The surgery was over in a FLASH, really.  It took 3 hours but I don't remember anything except a cute nurse waking me up and I told her she had beautiful blue eyes.    She was even more beautiful after she gave me some pain pills.

I would gladly go over and do it again.   Today I'm wearing a polo shirt.

GynO_DuDe

I had all my fun playing around with the automatic bed that tilts up and down etc hahaha

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
Yea bro. I had my surgery today, but i was awake for mine. It was such a simple thing. I was stressing out like crazy when I had to get the injections and get drawn on. I wanted to walk out too. But im so happy its over.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024