Author Topic: 7 Weeks Post-Op  (Read 2003 times)

Offline EgyptinMagicin21

• Posting Member
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading and studying about gynecomastia for several years. It actually took me 2 years to get my parents to believe that it was a condition, and that working out wasn't going to flatten a gland  :-\

Anyways, I am happy to say that I had surgery July 15th 2008, and its been almost two months since. The first week or two, I was extremely pleased, and my confidence was sky high, but a month later, my areola's on both sides, have puffed out a bit. I've read over this whole forum that 6 months to a year is when you will have the full results. Also that this initial puffiness is just scar tissue forming up.

I feel confident that this is the reason why they are puffy. The scar tissue, and it only being 7 weeks post op. I just wanted to know if anyone has had this puffyness, then had it go away by itself as they neared the 6 month or 1 year mark.

I had bilateral gynecomastia reduction surgery. It was excision as well as liposuction. So I hope a revision is not necessary but only time will tell.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Offline EgyptinMagicin21

• Posting Member
Is there anyone that can offer any input for my situation?

Anything would be great.

Thanks.

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
Im currently 1 month post-op and my scar tissue has developed making my nipple puffy, im pretty sure its scar tissue and you just gotta wait it out :( sucks I know ... but darn it, cant complain had it for x amount of years soo can put up with it like this for a few more months ;)

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
who did ur surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024