Author Topic: 9 months post  (Read 2049 times)

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Everything is pretty good except for a LITTLE loose skin on both nipples. It's not loose in the sense that it sticks out, there is just a slight crease on the middle of the both nipples (the part that sticks out usually when nipple is hard). It is something I could live with but like most people on here I would like to get it as good as I can. Has anyone experienced something like this and had it go away on its own? ALso, I'm a little worried because I remember drinking some alcohol only about a week or 2 after surgery, I might be paranoid but I'm thinking maybe this stopped my body from tightening up the skin as much. Please tell me I'm crazy.

oh yeah I only had gland removal, and I'm in good shape, no excess fat. Thanks

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Your crazy. Having alcohol would have nothing to do with the crease or the tightening up part.  :D

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
haha, ok. thanks

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
I hope not. I got drunk the next night (Got smokey 20 minutes after I got out of surgery too).

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM LECTURE

Peace

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
haha, thanks. Anyone else? I'm pretty worried about this loose skin. Will try to get some pics up

Offline flex1appeal

I have the same problem with loose skin. I had excision and lipo and am in great shape. I posted pics in the picture section. I have been working out hard to build the muscle back up in my chest in order to fill the void that previously was filled by gland and fat. As far as I know, that is the only solution to loose skin other than surgically removing it. So far, I have seen a great deal of improvement in 6 months of training. But I still have a crease of loose skin. I am sure it'll take the better part of a year plus to completely fill in the void completely. Hope this helps

flex

Offline flex1appeal

By the way, you have got any pictures so we can see?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024