Author Topic: Concerned >> Please Help  (Read 1496 times)

Offline DaWebguy

Hello,

I need to know more about Gynecomastia and whether it's possible the view of my doctor was wrong.

About a month and a half ago my gf sucked on my nipple, a few days later (3 or so days) I started noticing breast tenderness, which have stayed with me since then.

I went to my doctor who had me remove my shirt and examined me with his finger (first my right breast) then then the left. His conclusion was that it was gynecomastia. My breasts are a bit larger than usual which he had attributed to weight gain (I put on about 30 - 40 lbs in a year).

What concerns me is that the tenderness didn't go down even after a prescription of meds (it's tender only to the touch). In addition if I feel the area I can feel a noticeable difference in my left breast compared to my right. I feel bumpy areas and even what I think to be a bump (slight lump) under my left. I'm a 25 year old male.

My Questions:

1) Can this really be gynecomastia? If so, why did it only occur after the breast was sucked?

2) Can it be another cause, like cancer?

3) The doctor said I should try to lose some weight, and work my upper muscles. Can this really work? I see mixed reviews about this.

4) What about the lumps I feel, anyway I can get rid of those and the tenderness and should I seek another doctors opinion?

5) I'm ok with working out, not really interested in surgery but just want to get rid of the tenderness.

Please share your views and help me. Thank you in advance.

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
Weight gain plus tender sore nips plus lumps equals better get your hormones checked ASAP
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024