Author Topic: Milk - Doctors help appreciated also  (Read 2227 times)

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member
Im 15 going to turn 16, im 5' 5" , 125lb and i have relatively big gyno

I started working out cuz i dont want to be a weak loser all my life and i dont want my gyno to keep me back. I heard milk contained testoseterone but i dont think it will do much for my gyno but i was wondering could milk make my gyno bigger? Cuz i have drinken a lot of milk before puberty and all my life and maybe since i was 12 the gyno started developing so maybe thats the reason?

What are the pros and cons of drinking milk?

Should i drink a moderate to alot of milk since im working out? Or should i avoid milk? ???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The usual concern is that cattle are injected with Estrogen to fatten them up, and people wonder if that could be the cause of their Gynecomastia. I've never heard from anyone concerned about testosterone in milk in the 4 years I've been watching this site.

For what it is worth, dairy cattle are not fed or injected with Estrogen for one very important reason. A high Estrogen level would tend to decrease or halt milk production.

Dairy products are safe.

Grandpa Dan

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member
wait so ur saying that the cattle that i eat could have estrogen in it?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Livestock being raised for meat are often given hormones to hasten growth. The hormones are discontinued long enough prior to slaughter that there is little to no residual. In any case the heat of cooking would pretty much wipe out whatever is left. If the hormones in meat was a major issue, almost everyone would be affected to some extent and that simply does not happen. In fact, Gynecomastia is just as common in countries that do not allow growth hormones to be administered to livestock.

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024