Author Topic: Surgery @ Sagar Hospitals; Bangalore--> 1 day post op  (Read 10001 times)

Offline Perplexed

• Posting Member

Hey Man.... Its lukin Gr8!!! I dont think u need to worry abt it... Luks Fyn to me.... Congratz!!!  ;D

Offline jigupse

• Posting Member
Thx man! That's really reassuring.

And yes, now after 1 month post-op, I am fairly satisfied with my results :)

Offline chappu

• Posting Member
Hi Jigupse, how're you doing now...? its been almost 5-6 months that u had ur surgery... post some pics if you can.

I took meds for about 3 months, but this gyne is still there... so going to see Dr. Mohan Badgandi again. I am sure,  he'd ask me to get the Hormones tests again. lets see what happens...

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
dood your results are fascinating! Looks like you never had anything at all. no gyno no scar! awesome results . I'm from delhi and I'm going to consult my physician today :D Hope he refers me to an Endo n then a surgeon after tests. You look great now . Go to the pool :D

Offline jigupse

• Posting Member
Hi Guys! Just a recap of my story...

I got my surgery done in Oct 2009 in Sagar Hospitals Blore by DR Sekhar for Rs 30k. No compression vests and did some massaging after 1 month of operation...

Now fast forward to 10 months...and I just love my life... ! :D :D
I am travelling around and engaging in a lot of water sport activites...I have now a new found confidence thats taking me places...(literally!). I rule!!!  8)

Guys, if you are still pondering whether to go for surgery or not..please please plase go for the surgery....it will be totally wortht it....

EDIT: A special thanks to this website (and particularly Grandpa Bambu) for making this happen!...You guys rock...

Offline geo7

nice to hear ur story..nw how many months post surgery??

please sooon...im looking for a surgery..need ur advise...hw u r feeling nw and alll??? lemee knw hw much it will cost me....budget is a problem for me nw..thts y im still waitin(for me its only on my left..right is ok)..please lemee knw...
please mail details to iamtheonevip@gmail.com

even im in blore...so need ur valuable advise abt hw feeling nw..

plz

Offline chappu

• Posting Member

Just thought, I would post here.. not sure if Jigupse is still around, but I went to Dr. Sekhar only after reading his story here.

So, my surgery is planned this Friday with Dr. Sekhar, and the cost, he says, comes to 45K. Just a bit confused, but hoping to see some good results as well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024