Author Topic: gynecomastia or pseudogynecomastia?  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Jarppi

Hi guys. At first sorry for my bad english im czech.
I´ve got maybe a smaller problem than most of you, but its still problem. Ive got puffy nipples. Im not afraid of gymecomastia at all but only because nipples. Today im fresh 17 years old. I really dont remember when the nipples started to puffy but it must be 2-3 years. I rode about pseudogynecomastia and its real that i can remove that puffy on nipples by losing some weight? but i dont thing im fat im 195 cm tall and 85 kilos heavy (dont know ho much its in lbs).
If you cannot tell me if its pseudo or normal gyne i can upload some photos. Whatever i also want to know if there is hope that if its gyne it can dissapear itself. I really want to avoid a surgery. Just ashamed of my nipples. (i can do them normal when i excite them or if there is cold but it turns puffy in 1 min already).

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
All men have some breast tissue. All men have a certain amount of fatty tissue in the breast area. A surplus of either or both is Gynecomastia.

The general concensus on this site is that there is no such thing as pseudogynecomastia.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024