Author Topic: Wedding ring  (Read 2037 times)

steven618

I have noticed one thing in regard to bra shopping in person vs online now that I'm married. Before I'd solely do online or Wal-Mart early in the day before busy hours and do self checkout. Now I go to Wal-Mart mid day and browse (still rather quickly) to find a bra in a neutral color and keep an eye on their hangers for my size (36a) and grab them patiently. I feel since I got married no one really cares if I'm browsing there with them like they see the wedding ring and assume nothing perverted which before I felt everyone was looking like wtf is this perverted guy doing looking at bras. Idk maybe it's just my own insecurity. But a ring has definitely made me more secure in shopping more freely

hammer

It may be also giving you some self confidence too!

steven618

i think that's honestly what it is more than anything. I mean I know we live in a world today where same sex is agreeable to courts for marriage which im glad for. So it's not like people immediately assume wife, but it still makes me go if they know im married they will probably assume its for my wife, daughter, whoever. 
It is a relief I still do however grab the bras then go in a unoccupied area and remove them from the hangers and fold them up to the self checkout lane to not just publicly walk around with them on display for purchase but thats fine by me i'm just happy to walk in and know where my styles and sizes can be found and go browse quickly, grab, and go. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I know what you mean and I used to do the same thing.  But since several of my doctors and nurses know that I wear and so does my wife, I don't care anymore.  I also have a very supportive team at the Dillard's to go to that I feel very comfortable in buying my bras. I even try and shop for the wife and I to have matching bras.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Eleanor Roosevelt once said, [font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You’ll worry less about what people think about you when you realize how seldom they do.[/font][/color] If it's not illegal or immoral, square your shoulders back, act like you know what you're doing, and just do it. What someone else thinks is their problem, NOT YOURS! You cannot control what other people think, so don't let that fear control you.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Well said Chestoleman, well said and a great quote.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024